𝟏𝟒:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I picked up Leilani and put her in her stroller, buckling her in. I gave her the blanket and she buried her face in it as usual. Dave had made a plan for the whole day, and first on the list was the zoo. Since we were spending the night away, we thought this was a good way to spend the day. I put my purse over me and we walked off. I chuckled at Kaiden, he rushed to the stroller so he could hold her hand as he walked by her side. We got our passes to go in and made our way inside.

We made it to the panda section, Kaiden loved the Lions, he was talking about them all the way here. Then Leilani liked the pandas, no particular reason she just does.

"I wan it." Leilani pointed to the panda.

"You want a panda mamas?l Dave said and she nodded.

"I'll get you one don't worry." he said.

"She got you wrapped right round her finger." I chuckled.

"As she should." he said nodding his head.

After looking at the rest of the animals we made our to the gift shop to see what we could get. My belly was rumbling so we left and headed to a nearby restaurant.

We was back at my place, they were both fast asleep. Leilani was hugging her panda that we got from the gift shop. Dave was being very secretive about our plans but this part didn't involve the kids. They were both going to Draya's.

I went into Leilani's room and started to put an over night bag together. I made sure to pack her blanket and stuffy, if she didn't have them she'd throw a fit for sure.

"Baby you done packing?" Dave said walking in.

"Yeah." I said zipping her bag.

"Aight Imma take em, Imma come pick you up in an hour thirty." he said taking the bag from me.

I nodded my head, I gave him a kiss and he left. He had planned a night away. He found the perfect restaurant in his own words but it was a little far so we were staying in a hotel for the night.

I ran my hands through the end of my ponytail. I grabbed my purse and duffel before heading downstairs. My phone pinged and it was Dave letting me know he was here. I grabbed my keys and walked out, making sure to lock up. I put my bags in the back and got in.

"Can we get food?" I asked.

"We going to dinner and hello." he mugging me.

I leaned over and kissed him "But I'm hungry." I said.

"Watchu wanna eat?" he said.

"Anything." I said and he pulled off.

"So if I go anywhere you gonna eat?" he questioned.