𝟐𝟑:

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞.

I walked into the house with Kaiden, we'd been running some errands. Eventually I found Ariana and Leilani fast asleep in the bedroom. By the time I managed to change Leilani started to wake up.

"Dada." I heard Leilani say.

I walked over and she reached for me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek, she hugged my neck before resting her head on me.

"Miss you." she mumbled hugging me tighter.

"I missed you too." I said kissing her forehead.

I took her to her room and left her to pick some clothes out to pack, since she's going to stay at Drayas. Kaiden was already doing the same; I went into the bedroom. Waking Ariana was never a good idea but I kinda had to do it. I put my hand up her shirt and rubbed her belly and I felt the baby moving a little.

"Baby." she mumbled.

"Yeah mama." I said crossing my fingers, hoping she wasn't gonna cuss me.

"You woke him up." she mumbled now shifting positions.

"As I should she knows who her daddy is." I said, she thinks it's a boy and I think it's a girl.

I laid down and kissed her stomach. "You ready to eat?"

"Mhm." she hummed.

"How you feeling?" I asked moving her hair from her face.

"He been moving all day"

"You too tired to go out?"

"Out where?" she frowned. I feel I like we haven't been out on a date in forever; we've been busy with the kids and now trying to slowly get everything for the baby. The last thing I wanna happen is Ari thinking the dynamic will change between us. Most Niggas get a girl they grafted for and then act like they don't need to put in effort anymore, not me.

"On a date, Draya said she gone have the kids since she taking Isaac the to the movies later."

"Baby I'm tired."

"I'm not taking no for an answer, so get dressed" I said.

She just looked at me, I busted out laughing which probably made her more mad. Her hormones all over the place I swear everything I do annoys her even more now.

"I love you." I said leaning over but she wasn't trynna meet me half way.

"I love you too."

"I can't get a kiss?" I asked, she sat up and pecked my lips. Before she could move I grabbed her face and kissed her.

"You being mean as hell today." I said before kissing her again.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled, I pulled away noticing a tear slipping down her cheek.