𝟏𝟏:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I finished up with my last client and cleared up my station. Today has been busy as hell and all I want is my baby and some dinner. My clients had been back to back all day.

"Ari!" I heard a little voice say.

I turned and it was Kaiden. He ran over I leaned down and hugged him. I chuckled at his bonnet on his head, Dave had definitely been listening to my hair advice.

"You need your hair done?" I said and he nodded.

"Dada say I look like hobo." he said.

I had to hold in my laugh, Dave is too damn blunt. And Kaiden is sensitive so he takes most things as an insult. I picked him up and sat him in the chair.

"You wash his hair?" I said taking off the bonnet.

"Yeah Lex did it" Dave said walking over.

He kissed my cheek and sat down in the seat next to this one. "You lucky I like you." I said.

"You was done for the day?" he said and I nodded.

"I messaged you." he said rubbing his face.

"My phone is on charge my bad." I said.

"Where's bestie?" Kaiden said making me chuckle.

"She'll be here soon." I said.

"Okay good." he said sitting back.

While I started parting his hair, myself and Dave talked back and forth. He wanted to make the next date something to do with the kids which I liked. The door opened and Draya walked in with Leilani who looked half asleep.

"She look mad." Kaiden said.

"She didn't have her nap that's why." Draya said.

I kissed Leilani's cheek and Draya gave her to Dave along with her blanket. She just like me if she don't get her sleep. By the time I was done with his hair Leilani was fast asleep. I cleared up my station and gave the keys to Draya, I grabbed my things and we left.

I made my way upstairs to Dave's room. I took off my clothes and made my way into the bathroom. He was downstairs with the kids ordering takeout for dinner. I stood under the water and washed up, fifteen minutes later I got out and patted myself dry before applying lotion. I put on some leggings and one of Dave's shirts and my slippers.

Making my way downstairs, I was messaging Draya about getting my hair done soon, no one touches my hair but her.

"Mommy." Leilani said walking over.

I leaned down and picked her up, kissing her cheeks. She rested her head on my chest, I swear I hate working sometimes because I miss her so much.

"Bubba." she pointed to Kaiden.

I've noticed her calling him that, Draya calls her that sometimes so I'm guessing she just reciprocating.
Kaiden climbed on the couch then came to sit next to me.

"You like your hair?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yuh I look good." he said making me laugh.

I sat with them and watched some tv until the food got here. I left them preoccupied by the tv while I severed them both a plate of food.

"Babies come sit." I said.

Kaiden helped Leilani from the couch and took her hand then walked over. I sat them both down and they started eating.

I put my purse and Leilani's bag in the back and made my way into the house. I was ready to go home and sleep, I didn't have work tomorrow so I planned on sleep for as long as possible.

I picked up Leilani who was teary eyed because we was leaving. "You're gonna see them tomorrow okay?" I said and she nodded.

Dave kissed me and I walked out and put her in the car then drove home. By the time I parked in the drive Leilani was fast asleep. I scooped her up and took her into the house, after locking up I went upstairs. After putting her to bed I threw off my clothes and for into bed.

I grabbed my phone and messaged Dave saying I was home and it was seconds before his name popped up on facetime. I was tired as hell so after a couple minutes I fell asleep on the phone to him.