𝟎𝟔:

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚

𝐀 𝐫 𝐢 𝐚 𝐧 𝐚.

I was listening to Leilani babble away. I was trynna put her down for a nap but she felt like talking so I left her to it. Barbados had been great, I'd been thinking of staying a little longer. I've honestly missed it here and I've already spoken to my girls back at the salon and they've got it covered so, I don't have to think about that. It had been a long time since I was here and able to spend time with my family. There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said turning to look at the door.

The door opened and Kaiden walked in rubbing his eyes. He had his blanket tucked under his arm and his curls were all over the place.

"You okay kai?" I asked sitting up.

"I'm sweepy." he said.

"Come and lay down." I said.

He walked over, I picked him up and set him next to me. I covered Leilani with her blanket since she was now half asleep. Kaiden plopped his head on me, I answered some of my emails and scrolled on Instagram while they slept.

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞

𝐃 𝐚 𝐯 𝐞.

I downed my water and threw the bottle away. I made my way upstairs, I poked my head into Ari's room and chuckled as I saw Kaiden fast asleep on her. He don't know the meaning of personal space. Ariana turned and looked at me.

"You want me to take him?" I asked and she shook her head.

"He'll probably fight you if you did." she chuckled.

"How long he been asleep?" I asked stepping further into the room.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Uhh four." I said checking my phone.

"They've been asleep for like an hour and a half." she said.

"Can I ask you sum?" I said sitting on the end of the bed.