Intermission 5 Part 4

Start from the beginning

"He's more than meets the eye," Junior, Roman, Lil' Miss, and Roma thought.

They would all meet in Lil' Miss Malachite's room to discuss what happened.

[Sephiria's Room]

She was straightening her tie. She had a resolute look on her face, having been given an assignment by her grandparents.

"For Chronos...For the Arc Clan."

[Ozpin (Oz)'s Room]

He was lying on the ground, his body covered in glowing green marks that originated from his heart. Soon, the marks disappeared, and he woke up, fatigued. He held a hand to his head in relief.

"Good. That will keep them under control."

Ozpin (Ozma) looked at his hand, still a little trembling.

"But for how long?"

This was one of Ozpin (Oz)'s problems that had been temporarily resolved. Now, he had to get ready to meet with his inner circle to resolve another issue.

[Mercury's Room]

His widened as sprung up from bed, heavily breathing. As he calmed down, he looked down at his hands.

"Just a nightmare," Mercury said as the message box opened in front of him.

It was from Artemis, asking where he was. Mercury smiled at his sister caring about him. He types that he'd be at Leviathan's Banquet Hall in five minutes. The young man shook off his dream and got dressed.

[Students' Room]

All of them had bags under their eyes unable to sleep after what happened last night in the Nightmare Habitat. They were not expecting the creatures to be that strong. What made matters worse is that they lacked the power and weapons to handle such beasts. However, although they were frightened, they were not deterred and had a lot to process, trying to figure out how to get stronger. As a result, they didn't feel like meeting anyone outside the room and would rest some more before getting on with their day.

Despite all the inner and outer turmoil, one must start the day with breakfast.

The next thing was breakfast. One thing many discovered was that their rooms allowed for room service. Those who enjoyed their vigorous intimacy workouts notified their children that they would not be showing up for breakfast, but instead showing up for lunch and dinner.

This function would also be utilized by several guests, including the criminals who were still reeling from their conversation with Jaune last night, the White Fang, and most of the students who went into the Serenity Habitat at night.

However, that didn't mean today would be relaxing. 

Some like Cinder, Amber, Emerald, Neo, Bleiss, Raven, Vernal, and Nora received anonymous messages at 6:00 AM, telling them to meet in Heracles's Stomping Ground's Private Room No. 1 at 8:00 AM. Naturally, they felt hesitant to show up, but they were curious when the sender of the message said they would help them realize their full potential. 

[Leviathan's Banquet Hall]

The Schnees, Klein, Cordovins, Belladonnas, Nikos, and Arcs were eating breakfast. Winter looked more happy than usual. When asked what happened, she merely stated she got a good night's rest. Although her family was happy, they wondered what put her in such a good mood.

The Ace-Ops were eating in the corner, trying to get an idea of why most of the guests acted the way they did yesterday.

Salem sat by herself, enjoying a cup of tea and buttered toast. As she was eating, Tock appeared in front of her.