Great War Apollo: IV

Start from the beginning

And grabbed the cup of water that was on his desk and took the pills.

Tord began to cool down and he walked back up to me.

"Tom, this war can end three ways..." Tord stated.

"One: Purple Leader wins the war, kills me, and executes future plans of his," Tord said.

"Two: I win the war and conquer every continent. Crowning myself ruler."

"Or three, I find out Purple Leader's identity without him being dead and give him to an organization called The Children of the Harvest."

"And what happens if you give him to The Children of the Harvest, whoever that is?" I asked.

"You need to understand who Purple Leader really is," Tord said. "He is the core to all this. Once he's dead, this ends, and we can finally go home... No more Red Army, no more Bubonic Plague, no more Apollo's Notebook, no more Jessika Härt, no more war."

"Just you, me, Edd, and Matt living together, like the old times..." Tord said.

"Don't you want that?" Tord asked.

"Y-yeah... But do you? I mean, don't you want to create Utopia?" I asked. Won't it be your greatest achievement?"

Tord laughed.

"Tom, my greatest achievement won't be Utopia, Utopia will NEVER be my greatest achievement," Tord said.

"Because my greatest achievement... Is you..."

"M-me?" I asked, pointing at myself.

"You," Tord said placing his hand on my heart

"I love you," Tord said.

"And I'm tired, so can we finally go to sleep?" Tord asked.

"..."

"Yeah, C'mon," I said.

We both laid in bed together.

"Goodnight, Tom," Tord said.

"Goodnight," I said back.

But I didn't go to sleep, I stayed awake until Tord fell asleep.

Once it looked like he was asleep, I got up and used my phone flashlight to inspect Tord's desk.

I checked the cabinet from the desk and found the pills.

The pills were named Mneratixin.

I went onto my phone and searched up: Mneratixin.

The first thing that the results gave me was a link to a webpage.

I clicked on the link and it sent me to a webpage that was titled: Bipolar Depression Medication.

...

I looked through the cabinet again and found one more bottle of medication.

I looked at the name of the medication and saw that it was named Stounauthin.

I did the same thing I did for Mneratixin and searched up what Stounauthin was for.

The results said that Stounauthin is the first and only medication for Depersonalization Disorder.

I had no idea what that was so I searched up: What is depersonalization disorder?

I read the following results:

Depersonalization-derealization disorder occurs when you persistently or repeatedly have the feeling that you're observing yourself from outside your body or you have a sense that things around you aren't real, or both.

This made me confused.

Tord had never told me about this...

I then searched up what the cause was.

I read the following results:

The disorder is usually triggered by severe stress, particularly emotional abuse or neglect during childhood, or other major stresses (such as experiencing or witnessing physical abuse). Feelings of detachment from self or the surroundings may occur periodically or continuously.

Pat's POV

I knocked on Purple Leader's office door.

It's 9:00 PM, he should be in the Base by now.

He then answered the door.

Fuck, he is tall.

Purple Leader answered the door and looked down at me in surprise.

"Pat... The last time I saw you, you were flipping me off," Purple Leader said.

"Yea? Well, you deserved it," I scoffed.

"Okay, well what do you want?" He asked.

"I want to know if the story's true," I said.

"What story?" Purple Leader asked.

"The one that says that you have the Chinese symbol for Rabbit burnt into your stomach," I said.

Purple Leader gave me a glare of annoyance.

He then picked up his shirt.

And yes, he really did have the Chinese symbol for rabbit burnt into his stomach:

"So, did you really kill those 600 people and make them look like suicides?" I asked.

"Actually, it was 642 people," Purple Leader said.

I looked at him like he was filth.

Not that he isn't.

"You're a fucking monster," I said.

"Yea, well Larrson is too," Purple Leader replied before slamming his door shut.

Edd's POV

Jessika and I stopped at a small hotel once getting out of the airport.

"So, you said you are Tord's sister?" I asked, looking at Jessika.

"Well, I only knew him until he was twelve, then I ran away," Jessika said.

I continued to watch the news.

The interview with a famous scientist named Grant Sanchez.

He was asked many questions.

But one question turned into a tragedy.

"What do you think about the Red Army?" The interviewer asked.

"Kaninen vil redde oss, raseri-demonen vil dø, hans halsen slalte bred åpen," The scientist said.

Jessika heard that and it caught her attention.

"What?" The interviewer asked, clearly confused.

"Kaninen vil redde oss, raseri-demonen vil dø, hans halsen slalte bred åpen!" The scientist kept yelling.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

"Kaninen vil redde oss, raseri-demonen vil dø, hans halsen slalte bred åpen." The scientist yelled one last time before he looked straight at the camera.

"Utopia, you are all going to die..." The scientist said before pulling out a small handgun and pointing at his own head.

He then pulled the trigger and killed himself.

The audience was terrified.

"W-what language was he speaking..." I asked Jessika, wondering if she knew.

"Norwegian," She said. "He was speaking Norwegian..."

"Well, what did he say?" I asked Jessika.

Jessika didn't answer.

"What did he say?!" I exclaimed.