Answers

Finally, some answers. You decided to talk to papa, you had gotten ready, and by ready you meant putting on some jack skellington pj pants and a baggy sweatshirt

You headed up to his room, anxiety bubbling in your chest.

When you knock the door is immediately opened. "Hi
y/n, come in" papa more commands than asks as he opens the door completely.

"So...what is going on?"

"Oh, ok so-" papa begins " I have heard that the ghouls have been ignoring you and recently you haven't seen them, right?"

"Yea but-"

" So I have failed to inform you of the ghoul's heat. A heat is a part of the ghoul mating cycle, it is the part where a ghoul is most inclined to mate. Basically they want to fuck, like a lot."

He pauses to see your reaction, then continues, "basically a ghoul can be thrown into a heat at anytime depending on their surroundings. Like other ghouls and people. For example if one ghoul goes into heat, typically all of the other ghouls will enter their heat too. So you the game made dew very pent up, they you two having your fun threw him into one of his heats."

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I-"

"No-no y/n, your fine, you didn't know. But that is probably why they were avoiding you, dew went into heat and then threw the rest of the ghouls into it too. they are in there heat grounds right now kind of just riding it out."

"Oh, is there any way I can help?"

"Well there is one way I was considering, if your up for it. Basically you would help the ghouls through their heat..."

"I would what?" You ask takes a back

"Well a ghouls heat ends when they have 'effectively' bred someone, basically after a couple of rounds they call it good and snap out of their heat. Now of course they can get through a heat without breeding someone, it would just take a couple of weeks. But if you helped them then it would be over in no time. You don't have to of course, it's all up to you"

You pondered it " so I would just fuck them a couple of times and they would snap out of it?"

"Precisely" papa replies

"Ok fine...I'm in."

"Perfect!" Papa exclaimed "thank you y/n!"

*** Sorry for such a short chapter, some stuff came up and I had to deal with it. So I didn't really have much time to type, so sorry!
Plus your pussy has had a long enough break, time to get abused again!!!
Word count: 440***