Dew's "Revenge"

⚠️this whole chapter is basically smut so be warned⚠️

Dew is staring at you lustfully, you can feel yourself heat up in anticipation.

Dew continues to stare at you"W-what?" You nervously stutter

"Oh you know" dew says smoothly, his voice dropping lower.

He strides over to you, you can see his glamour stutter and flip from his somewhat pale skin to his light, ashy grey, then back to 'normal'

You can smell his musty, ashy scent. His lips meet yours, they are warm, no, hot.

The kiss is rushed and deep, almost violent. You moan into his mouth as he laces his fingers through your hair and pulls.

His tongue is exploring every crevasse of your mouth. He sits down on the bed and drags your onto his lap.

One hand is in your hair and the other is grabbing at your hips. You have your arms wrapped around his neck.

He takes his hand out of your hair and traces it down to hold your hip too. He grinds you down onto him and groans, his glamour finally gives out revealing his  hot ashy skin.

His claws dig into your hips and he nips at your lips with his sharp fang-like teeth.

He rushes to take swiss's sweatshirt off of you. "Fucking whore" he spits

You just keep grinding on him and start to unbutton his shirt.

He looks at all the hickies covering your chest and growls.

He licks and nips at the newly exposed flesh and you whimper.

He takes a nipple in his mouth and pinches the other with his claws.

You groan and arch your back, you connect your lips with his as you finally get his shirt off. Your hands start to roam his chest and you toy with his nipple piercing.

Your lips part with a string of saliva stringing them together. You slide off of dews lap to help take his pants off.

He stands up to help you slide them off. All that is left is his boxers. You settle Infront of his legs on your knees.

You snake a hand into his boxers and he stiffens. You slowly take his boxers off and his erection springs out and hits his stomach.

You start you slowly stroke him "no more teasing y/n" dew says warning you

You just grin up at him. Dew huffs "fine, we can do this the hard way. Open your mouth"

You just sit there like the brat you are "now y/n." Dew says impatiently.

You open your mouth "wider" dew instructs

You open your mouth wider and lull your tongue out."good girl" your face turns a hot red and dew chuckles "not to confident and bratty now are we?" He teases.

He then thrusts his cock into your throat, you gag and choke. Dew then pulls almost all the way out and thrusts back in "F-fuck y/n" dew groans

You just moan around his cock. The vibration makes dew flush more.

Dew laces his hands in your hair and continues to fuck your throat. You are taking all of him in your mouth, wich doesn't sound like much but that is 6-7 inches.

"Damn y/n, your mouth is good." Dew's hips stutter

"Mhm" you choke around his length.

Dew swiftly pulls out of your mouth "on the bed, now." Dew commands

You slide up onto the bed and sit waiting.

Dew connects your lips as he starts to take swiss's sweatpants off of you.

After he takes them off he lays you down continuing the kiss, its hot and desperate.

He traces light circles on your bundle of nerves that has your grinding for more friction.

He circles your entrance and then trails back to your clit, he notices the plug. "your fucking skank!" He growls, "you will be punished for this later" you whine

He takes the plug out and tosses it to the side. He scowls at the scent of swiss leaking out of your cunt.

"Do you want me to wrek you or what?"

"Please" you whine

"I'm gonna need a bit more that that." He says taking the finger off of your clit

You huff "dew please"

"Nu-uh, more, I want you to beg"

'so he is keeping that promise' you internally complain. "Dew please fuck me so hard I don't remember my own name." You plead

"That sounds better" dew says with a shit eating grin as he lines himself up with your entrance.

He slowly sinks in this time and gives you a bit of time to adjust.

Than he sets up a fast and hard rhythm. "F-f-fuck" you stutter out between thrusts as your eyes roll back.

"I'm going to fuck you until your voice is gone from screaming my name." He speeds up.

"DEW-W" you moan and arch your back

"That's it you slut!" He bends down to whisper in your ear "this is what you get when you go and fuck other ghouls, you belong on my dick."

You are a moaning mess and are grabbing at him for support "did they fuck you as good as I do? Hmm?"

Your legs start to shake "I didn't think so" he says as he lifts your leg over his shoulder.

He starts to rub fast circles on your clit, this sends shocks of pleasure up your spine. You can feel the coil  tightening on your core

"D-Dew I'm close" you moan

His hips thrust even faster than before, your eyes roll back as he bites down harshly on your shoulder drawing blood, your scream dew's name as years roll down your cheeks.

His hips stutter and buck before he cums inside your cunt.

⚠️Smut over, warning though, still some inappropriate talk/topic⚠️

He lays down on top of you and you start to toy with his horns 'I wish I could see his face' you wish I your head.

He eventually pulls out and you whimper at the loss, he pecks you on the lips as he gets up to grab a damp rag to clean you and himself up.

He finishes the aftercare of cleaning you and himself and giving you a shirt while putting a pair of new boxers on himself. He tucks you and him on your bed and spoons you.

"I hope you learned your lesson, bitch"

"Not at all" you smile and turn to cuddle into his chest.

You two fall asleep in each others arms.

***Word count: 1070***