Backfire

You wake up at 10:00 am in Aether's arms, 'god he smells nice' you think

You nuzzle you face into his chest and take a deep inhale. He smells of must but in a good way. You lay your head on his chest and the sound of his breathing and heartbeat lull you back to sleep.

***Time skip***

After and hour more of sleep you wake up again, this time you look up to Aether 'god sleeping in his mask must be awful' you think of taking it off but remember what swiss said about their masks.

Eventually Aether wakes up and smiles.

" What are you smiling about?" You question

"About how good your pussy was and how I just got 20 more dollars"

You giggle and hide your burning face in his bare chest

"Goddamn your face is burning me"

"Shut the fuck up!" You say covering you face more with your hands.

Aether laughs witch in turn, makes you laugh. You decide you want to have clothes and get up to grab your discarded outfit.

As your feet hit the floor there is a slight burn in your crotch."oww" you say and fall back on the bed.

Aether laughs at this "damn, didn't know you would be that sore, what were you even doing?" He asks

"I wanted to get some clothes, it's cold as hell in here!" You complain

"First of all I don't think he'll is cold, well actually I would know since I have been there. And second why would you want your old soiled cloths?"

"Fuck off, and does it look like I have any other cloths?" You ask all sassy like.

"Well you know you could have just asked me for some." Aether states as he gets up and grabs you a pair of his sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Are you ok reusing your thong and bra?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I will be fine" you say reaching for the clothes

Aether pulls them away and tuts "no, I will be dressing you"

You huff but let him, "do you wanna get brunch?" You ask

"How could I ever turn you down sweetheart?"

So you two set off to the Commons, you holding on to his arm for dear life and Aether offering to carry you every  2 seconds.

"Please just let me carry you, we are on the 3rd fucking floor" Aether says pleading with you.

"Ugh fine, but only if you give me a piggie-back" you say finally giving in.

"Deal!" Aether says as he puts you on his back.

You guys make it there way faster than it would've been if you walked. He sets you down in the kitchen place and you two get what you want.

You ended up getting a berry yogurt bowl with granola, this time you got apple juice like the ipad kid you are.

Aether got a banana and strawberry yogurt bowl and a banana, surprising. And he got orange juice.

You two are happily eating and chatting, but the whole time you can feel dew's eyes on you. 'perfect'

You and Aether part ways because he has band practice. 'double perfect. dew will have to give him the money, them he will for sure know that I fucked his best friend, even if the borrowed clothes weren't a dead giveaway.'

You decide to take you cats, lyra and lynch for a walk around the clergy.

You get to your room, leash them up, and set off. You make rounds on the 3rd, 2nd, and 1st floors. You were stopped by many members of the clergy, including sister imperator, so say hi and pet the cats.

By the end the cats were worn out and you had to Carry them to your room.

You had to brush lynch and then you did a bit of reading.

Eventually you decide to read in the Commons so you grab your bag with snacks and your book, and your hot chai latte and head out.

You find a comfy bench by a window and start reading. You are interrupted by some grumbling and growling.

You look up and no other than dew is looking down at you. You smile and look back down to the book about ghouls.

Eventually dew gets fed up with this and snatches you book.

"What were you doing with Aether" he says slightly angry

"Hey give me that back!"

"Answer my question!" He barks

"What does it matter to you!?" You say trying to grab the book from him.

"Just answer the goddamn question!"

"No!"

He leans down and smells you "I fucking knew it, I'm gonna fucking kill Aether" dew says angrily

"What?"

"He fucked you"

"Yea I know numb nuts" you say with bite

"Why?"

"Because I fucking wanted to!" You say

At this point you can see steam rolling off dew 'this can't be good, what the fuck is he so mad about?!'

Dew tosses the book back to to and stomps towards Aether's room

'oh sweet Satan have mercy on that poor ghoul Aether'  you think

***Word count: 850***