Just Friends?

⚠️ basically this whole chapter is smut⚠️

Your breath hitches as swiss drags his hand up and down your thigh.

You feel yourself getting wetter when you feel his erection pressing up against your ass.

You whimper when he gets close you your core, then goes back to rubbing your thigh.

"What's wrong y/n?" He says seductively

You stay silent

"Answer me" he growls

"Mhm" you murmur as you burry your face in the pillows.

He gabs your hair and pulls your head up to look at him

You let out a surprised gasp and he swallows it in a kiss

The kiss turns heated, your tongues are fighting for dominance. you let him win of course.

His hands start to wander your body and start kneading your tits.

You moan into his mouth and grind down on him. You turn around to deepen the kiss. You reach under his shirt and start to run your hands over his muscular chest.

He starts to take your shirt off so you raise your hands above your head to make it easier.

After your shirt is off he rushes to leave hickies and marks on the parts of your chest that aren't already covered by Aether's.

You take his shirt off and start to untie his sweatpants. After he helps you get his pants off he lays back and you start sucking and biting marks into his chest and torso.

You then lick a long stripe down his happy trail, then back up. Then continue leaving hickies on him as you tease the hem of his boxers.

You finally take them off and his dick springs out and hits his stomach.

You take it in your hand and give it a few testing tugs. He stiffens.

You tease the tip with your thumb and he groans. You use your thumb to pick up some of the precum and use it as lube as you slowly start stroking him.

You start to go a little faster and lick his head, he bucks up trying to gain more friction.

You then slowly take him in your mouth using your hands to hold down his hips.

You start bobbing your head and move your hands to stroke what you can't fit in your mouth.

He grabs your hair and starts you guide you. After a while his hips start to buck and he groans. He then pulls your mouth off his dick with a lewd pop.

He then pulls your face up to kiss him, the kiss is surprisingly intimate.

But that quickly changes as he grabs his dick and slides his tip in-between your folds. You moan and grind down on him. By now you are straddling him

"Eager aren't we?" He teases

"Sh-shut up" you say bucking your hips for more friction.

"Fine" he says as he lines himself up

He slowly helps you sink down onto him

You gasp and quietly moan his name.

He waits for you to adjust and once you tell him your good he starts thrusting up into you at a slow pace. Deep and slow strokes.

He is going at an insufferable pace. "Please" you whine

"Use your words darling" he says

"F-faster" you plead "please"

He starts to thrust faster and your start bouncing at the same pace.

Eventually you two switch positions, you are now laying face first on a pillow with your ass up and swiss is standing at the edge of the bed

This is a new angle that has you seeing stars. You are moaning and screaming into the pillow.

Swiss has a soft grip on your hips, being careful of the bruises from Aether.

"Fuck y/n, your pussy is so goddamn good." Swiss grunts.

"I'm gonna c-cum" you moan out

"Me too" swiss says, his hips stuttering.

He cums deep inside your pussy. He stays there for a while then and idea pops in his head.

⚠️Smut is over but inappropriate topic/topics are discussed⚠️

He pulls out and you whine in disapproval. He comes back with lube and a plug.

"What are you doing?" You question

"I know just how to piss off dew" he states matter-of -fact tone.

He lubes up the plug and inserts it into your pussy and you arch your back "nhg-" you make a shocked noise " what was that?"

"A plug " swiss says nonchalantly " you will smell like my cum and that will get dew all riled up. He will be so mad he'll try to fuck the scent out of you!" He says laughing

You gulp nervously thinking of dew doing that. "I'm so tiredddd" you whine.

Swiss changes his clothes, again, then slides a sweatshirt over your head.

'man I have like a collection of ghoul sweatshirts now' you think and laugh

"What's funny?" Swiss asks

" Oh, just thinking about how I have a collection of ghoul sweatshirts." You say

Swiss giggles and you turn to burry your face in his chest and inhale his scent , 'are we just friends?' you ponder, you slowly drift to sleep.

***1.57k?! That's wild!!
Word count: 835***

Welcome To The Clergyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें