"Calli wants to move soon."

Judah relaxed his shoulders. "It's Dillon."

"Dylan?" Dean's top lip curled.

Judah cracked a small smile. "Yes."

Dean glowed inside at getting the stern angel to lighten up, however small. "Thanks."

Judah nodded once, stern once more. "Please take care of her."

"I will."

Judah disappeared.

Dean went back inside.

Sam came into the living areas. "Hey? Where'd you go?"

"Just outside. Have you heard of Dylan?"

"Bob Dylan?"

Dean laughed at Sam's totally confused face. "No! It's a city in Montana. Apparently the one we move to."

"Oh! Dillon!"

"That's what I said."

Sam wasn't sure about that but shrugged. "What about it?"

"Calli wants to move soon."

"Why?"

"I think we move before DJ's born and she doesn't want to wait until the last minute."

"Smart. It'll be hard enough to move cross country without having two small babies to take care of."

Suddenly Dean was tired. "Ugh! We've got to find the house soon and get out there. This is such work."

Sam shook his head. "Okay."

¥

Dean grew excited. "This is it!"

Calliope leaned over to look at his computer. "That is lovely."

He felt like celebrating. He couldn't believe he'd actually found it. "So what do we do now?"

"How should I know?"

"Calli,-"

"I don't!"

He chuckled at her churlish expression and kissed her cheek. "We'll figure it out together."

She squealed before laying on his chest. "I have heard of the agent. Will we contact one?"

"An agent?" He screwed his face up in confusion.

"Yes. The real estate agent."

His face cleared. Damn, that's smart. "Oh. Yeah. That's a good idea. We can contact a real estate agent in the area and see what they say."

She beamed.

He hugged her close, careful not to disrupt the sleeping Dianna.

¥

Contacting a real estate agent in Dillion was easier than Dean or Calliope thought. They just searched the web for one and went with the first person to pop up.

The agent suggested a Teams call to get to know each other to see how they'd get on.

Dean thought that was weird but allowed it.

The woman contacted them the next hour. She double blinked. "Wow!"

Dean smirked. "Hey."

"Hello." Calliope waved.

"You're so pretty, sugar." The woman made a face as if trying to think and talk at the same time.

Calliope beamed. "You're so pretty, sweetness."