Chapter 171_175

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 171

    After more than ten years of reform and opening up, with the development of the national economy, domestic policies and markets have become more and more inclusive and diversified.

    Many overseas Chinese compatriots from abroad began to use their wealth and capital to come back to help the motherland to carry out construction, which led to the gradual rise of all aspects of the country.

    For these people with lofty ideals and patriotism, the above is strongly welcomed. It is better to introduce foreign capital from overseas Chinese than to be cut off by foreigners.

    Therefore, in this special period, once a certain overseas Chinese and foreign businessmen have the intention of returning to the state to invest, the treatment will be directly raised to a very high level, so that the other party can see the sincerity of the motherland.

    Of course, if the people who come back really want to help, then the country welcomes them, otherwise, if they want to make trouble and cheat resources or something, they are not vegetarians, and it really makes people go back and forth.

    However, at this time, the people who came back with a large amount of capital to support the construction all have very strong patriotic feelings, and have a keen eye for new domestic markets, and cooperate with the government to make money. .

    Jiang Qiuyue's department sometimes also involves these things. Although she is the junior leader of the secretariat, she mainly deals with some documents and the like, but sometimes she is temporarily pulled into emergency.     Because her foreign language is good, she is beautiful and attractive, has an education and temperament, and is a small leader with a high level. She is very good at bringing her out to meet clients.     So when foreign businessmen came to negotiate, their leaders often liked to second Jiang Qiuyue as a translation secretary, and negotiated a lot of big orders.     Jiang Qiuyue's office was almost full of gift boxes, all of which were specially provided inside for overseas Chinese and foreign guests.     Every time she was dispatched to help, the leaders basically gave her some, and the extra gifts from foreign businessmen accumulated more and more.     The good ones have been taken home by her or kept in the space, and there are still a lot left.

    Jiang Qiuyue has to clean it every once in a while, and ask her subordinates to code out the gift boxes and distribute them. Each of her subordinates can get all the points.

    They are practical things such as soaps, liquors, blankets, and the best of the best, which is a good benefit.

    On this day, Jiang Qiuyue saw that her small office was running out of space again, and called her subordinate Xiao Xu to tidy up together.

    As soon as she said hello, two of the ten or so people she managed came excitedly, saying they were helping her, but they seemed happy as if they were celebrating a new year.

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue shaking her head, she told them to move things out and distribute them as usual, and the office had to be cleaned up.

    "Okay, section chief, you can rest first, the food you keep for your cooking is empty, not a single one." The subordinates joked, and their subordinates cleaned up quickly.