Chapter 46_50

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    After the piglets were put into the pen, Jiang Qiuyue began to take care of the wild piglets while tidying up her little house neatly.

    The wild boar is easy to take care of at present. She follows Liu Er's wife to hunt hogweed every morning. She comes back and chops and mixes the bran skin prepared by the team to cook it, and then feed it to the pigs after it cools down.

    Piggy is small and eats less. Every time they cut back a basket of hogweed, enough for three times a day.

    It's slack at the moment, and the big guys don't go to work. Sometimes, they will come to the breeding office to have a look. Seeing the two lesbians who raise pigs are busy with each other every day, the envy has dissipated.

    Their work in the fields changes with the seasons, and they can rest at intervals. The work of raising pigs is completely year-round.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't think there was anything, the slack farming was more busy than them, and when the farming was busy, it would definitely be more leisurely than them.

    Pig raising is tedious and messy, and it is quick and easy to complete one by one after clearing the primary and secondary.

    Besides, Liu Er's daughter-in-law usually does not show off the mountains and waters, she keeps silent behind her elder sister-in-law Liu Lanhua, but she is a good hand in managing the house and work.

    Jiang Qiuyue told her that she had never raised piglets, so she automatically became the leader who led the way. Every day, she took Jiang Qiuyue to do this and that, and kept the breeding room clean, not as messy and messy as she expected before. Stinks.

    After they gradually entered the formality and got used to the daily labor laws, they became more and more proficient in their work, and basically achieved the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort, and gradually increased their free time.

    Jiang Qiuyue took advantage of her spare time to make the place where she lived in the future like a home.

    The small brick house is about a dozen square meters inside, and it is narrow and long, so it doesn't look big from the outside. In fact, the space inside is not so cramped, and it's okay to live alone.

    Jiang Qiuyue first pulled up a curtain on the wall in the middle and divided it into two rooms, inside and outside, where people lived and the outside was the living room.

    She found old newspapers on the three walls of the bedroom inside and pasted them from the base of the wall to the height of one person, covering the exposed blue-gray bricks to prevent ash from falling.

    The ground is a primitive muddy ground. There is no way to do this, and it is not suitable for large movements. Jiang Qiuyue only uses a shovel to shovel and compact the ground.

    The innermost side against the wall is a kang, and the left and right ends are connected to the wall. The width is moderate. Jiang Qiuyue cleaned it and settled on it.

    Later, in order to block the dirt falling from the roof tiles, Jiang Qiuyue found an ordinary white mosquito net, nailed it to the four corners, and hung it on the top of the kang. .