Chapter 121_125

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 121

    On the first day of the new year in 1976, Jiang Qiuyue was woken up early in the morning by the sound of firecrackers. After a moment of confusion, she turned her head and saw the man lying beside her.

    Peng Jingye was lying in another bed beside her in a standard sleeping position, just like the state he lay down after going to the kang last night, and kept it all night.

    Jiang Qiuyue burst out laughing, sighing in her heart that she is indeed a soldier, and she must be strict with herself even when she sleeps.

    The way he went on the kang last night really scared her at the time. She thought he was going to do something bad, but it turned out that the thunder was heavy and the rain was little, just to frighten her.

    The slight movement next to him caused Peng Jingye to wake up from his deep sleep immediately, just in time to see Jiang Qiuyue snickering and peeking at him.

    Tears flashed across Qingming's black eyes, Peng Jingye's big hand suddenly stretched out, one embraced the person on his chest, the other hand raised his fair chin, raised his head and kissed it.

    Jiang Qiuyue threw himself on his chest, pushing and resisting, clenching his teeth and not letting go, pinching Peng Jingye's thin waist, finally pushing the guy who suddenly turned into a wolf away.

    She quickly turned over and hid in her own bed, only showing her head, and kicked him across the quilt on her feet.

    "Head of the house, hurry up and cook!" Jiang Qiuyue forced him to get up, baring her teeth.

    The breakfast on the first day of the new year is customary for men to get up and cook. It is not difficult, just heat the ingredients prepared in advance last night.

    Moreover, she didn't want to kiss him when she woke up without brushing her teeth.

    "As ordered, daughter-in-law." Peng Jingye stared at her with a half-smile but replied, letting her go for the time being.

    He stretched, exhaled, eased the burning heat in his heart, and got up to cook.

    The snow had stopped outside, and when I looked up, I could see a silvery white, and there was thick falling snow everywhere on the ground, walls, and roofs.

    It is said that Ruixue Zhao has a good year, and I hope that this year's year will be better, and people will no longer be hungry.

    Peng Jingye put on his military coat, his leather boots creaked on the snow, and immediately left a series of footprints exclusively for him in the snow-white courtyard, which made him very happy to see it.

    He first went to the burner of the kang to take a look. The firewood added last night was almost burning, so he added a few more.

    The sky was still gray, and Jiang Qiuyue could hide in the warm blanket and fall asleep again.

    However, the sound of firecrackers continued outside, and she couldn't sleep inside, so she simply put on new clothes and got up.

    They had a good meal last night, and the stomach was full of oil and water. This morning, it was relatively light.