Chapter 71_75

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    "Peng warrior, Peng warrior..."

    The villagers who were worried about the safety of the two rushed back without stopping.

    "Platoon leader...Platoon leader..." The soldiers who knew that they were sure to be all right shouted pretendingly.

    The movement of a group of people coming over was not small, which disturbed the two people who were lingering in the grass by the river.

    Jiang Qiuyue came back to her senses in shock, and faltered to avoid her head, trying to push the person away, but found that her whole body was weak and weak, and she couldn't exert herself at all.

    "Someone's here, you...you get up!" she murmured weakly with a blushing face.

    Peng Jingye's entangled thin lips happened to fall on the soft and petite earlobes. After the two touched each other, an electric current hit both of them at the same time.

    Seeing that the movement was getting closer, and the rescuer was coming, Jiang Qiuyue's anxious apricot eyes filled with tears, and Yingying looked at the person, looking soft and deceiving.

    Peng Jingye's dark eyes flashed a dim light, his movements paused, and he was reluctant to let go.

    "Ah!" Jiang Qiuyue sneezed suddenly, and her eyes and nose quickly turned red.

    This time, the man's thoughts of being close and entangled finally disappeared, and he suddenly found that the two of them were already soaking wet, but he was fine when he was strong, but the girl in his arms was thin, and he was afraid that he would not be able to stand the coldness of the rain and river.

    "It's me, Meng Lang. Comrade Jiang, please be considerate." Peng Jingye let go of Jiang Qiuyue's imprisonment, his face flushed, but he apologized solemnly.

    He quickly took off his shirt and military uniform in three or two times, wrapped the trembling girl tightly and hugged him horizontally, and shouted in response to the crowd that was about to approach him.

    At this time, the sky will be dark, the rain has stopped, and a rainbow will appear in the sky under the setting sun, like a bridge spanning both sides of the river.

    Everyone was shouting and looking for the two people who fell into the water. They were in a hurry. Not far away, a behemoth suddenly stood up in the grass, which startled the big guy. It was only when they heard the hoarse echo of the other party that they knew that they had finally found someone.

    Everyone cheered and swarmed around. The person who planned to help was rejected by Peng Jingye. He hugged Jiang Qiuyue and strode into the village, directly sending the person back to the breeding place.

    Leaving behind the legend that Peng Warrior and Jiang Zhiqing finally got on with each other.

    When Jiang Qiuyue was released by him, she only felt a gust of wind blowing, her whole body shivered coldly, and then she sneezed suddenly, her head began to feel dizzy, and she fell dizzy halfway while being carried away. .