Chapter 31_35

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

    Liu Heping was sweating profusely while pulling the grass, and he was not honest, and always wanted to lean on Zhao Meili.

    Zhao Xiangdong squatted in the middle, covering Zhao Meili's figure tightly.

    And compared with Liu Heping's embarrassed lawsuit, Zhao Xiangdong's help in weeding is more affordable.

    Liu Heping glanced for a few times, but he didn't respond like a blind man, and Zhao Meili didn't give him a shot at all.

    Liu Aiying was watching the Coke, and laughed.

    Without the heavy identity of the son of the village party secretary, Zhao Meili ignored him. What did she like about him before?

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying shook their heads, not understanding.

    Zhao Meili also didn't understand what she liked about this person before.

    To say that she is an educated young man, Liu Heping graduated from elementary school, and her education is not as high as her.

    The educated youth institute picked out any male educated youth who was more knowledgeable than him.

    To say that it was the elegant appearance of the white-faced scholar, compared with Lin Wenqing, it seemed a bit fake.

    Zhao Meili thought about it and thought that she might have just come here and her mind was blinded by someone.

    Looking at Liu Heping now, he really looks like the little white face that Liu Aiying said eats soft rice.

    Therefore, Liu Heping's Qiu Bo was really thrown to the blind man, and Zhao Meili hid behind Zhao Xiangdong and ignored it.

    Zhao Xiangdong, the 'blind man' who received the autumn wave, smiled at Liu Heping, his eyesight was not good.

    In the afternoon in the strange atmosphere among the three, Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying went to weigh the bundled weeds for work, and picked out the tender wild vegetables to go back to cook.

    At the end of the road, an army green jeep drove slowly, which was very familiar.

    Lin Wenqing pulled Jiang Qiuyue's braided tail and motioned her to look across the road when Jiang Qiuyue glared at him.

    The speed of the jeep was not slow, and it had already driven in front of the crowd returning from work.

    Jiang Qiuyue's footsteps stopped, and her empty hand subconsciously touched her waist, where there was still a big unity.

    At this time, Liu Jianguo led his team to meet him in a hurry, and when the car stopped, he opened the door with his own hands, with a very respectful attitude.

    Seeing this, the villagers stopped to watch, not knowing what kind of person came, and even the captain treated them so diligently.

    The door opened, a military boot stretched out and stepped on the ground, followed by long thin and strong legs, a narrow waist tightly bound by a belt, and finally a deep face with wheat complexion.