Chapter 156_160

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 156

    "The East is red, the sun is rising, a Mao Zedong came out of China, he seeks happiness for the people, he is the great savior of the people..."

    "We sing Dongfanghong, stand up as masters, we tell the story of spring, reform and opening up are rich Get up..."

    Jiang Qiuyue happily hummed a little tune, holding a vanity case in her hand, and facing the mirror in the car, she painted her eyebrows, painted her lips, and put on nude makeup.

    Peng Jingye sat in the driver's seat and drove the car, smiled and watched her dress up there, and asked what song she sang, which was pretty good.

    He knew that Dongfanghong's tune was being sung every day on radio and television recently, and the familiar could no longer be familiar.

    The song I heard later was quite appropriate, it was hummed by his daughter-in-law, how to listen to it.

    Jiang Qiuyue pursed her lips and smiled, how could she tell him that it was a golden song that only became popular in the 1990s. But it was also very in line with the current environment, so she couldn't help humming.

    "I'm singing and playing by myself. You won't drink a lot at the wedding later. Let's go back after dinner." Jiang Qiuyue fiddled with the hot pear flower head, not forgetting to remind Peng Jingye.

    Of course, Peng Jingye obeyed his wife's words and nodded immediately.

    The car drove by and soon arrived at the place where Lin Wenqing held the wedding.

    The Lin family borrowed a corner from a state-run canteen and set up a dozen tables for the wedding, which was definitely enough for the sake of face.     In fact, the main reason is that there is no place downstairs in the living

    room. Otherwise, they would like to do it directly at the door of the house. However, more and more people have returned to the city recently.

Occupy the place.

    The Lin family couldn't afford to quarrel with those people, so they simply spent more money to find another place.

    Just like when Jiang Qiuyue got married, when she and Peng Jingye arrived, the bride and groom were standing at the door to accompany the elders of the Lin family to greet the guests.

    Jiang Qiuyue came forward with a gift to say hello.

    "Comrade Lin Wenqing, Comrade Wang Xiaohong, congratulations on the wedding!"

    Yes, it was Wang Xiaohong who married Lin Wenqing. The two finally kept the clouds open and saw the moon, married their sons, and finally became dependents.

    congratulations.

    At that time, Lin Wenjuan revealed in the dormitory that Lin Wenqing was about to get married, and also said that Lin Wenqing had made a mistake, making her stomach bigger, and the wedding was a bit rushed.

    She was so frightened that Jiang Qiuyue thought that Wang Xiaohong was cut off halfway and that people were picking the fruits of the revolution.