Chapter 161_165

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 161

    Peng Jingye was relieved after seeing the child, then turned his head and started worrying about his daughter-in-law again.

    While calling for his daughter-in-law, he tried to break into the delivery room, but was desperately stopped by the nurse.

    It's a joke, the pregnant woman in it is rubbing her stomach to expel the placenta, how can a man see it, even a pregnant woman's husband can't do it.

    Ordinary people will have nightmares if they are timid when they see such a scene. If the husband sees it, what should he do if he has a grudge against his wife in the future?

    Therefore, although Peng Jingye wanted to go in and see Jiang Qiuyue wholeheartedly, the nurses would not let the pregnant woman out until she had packed up and pushed out.

    They were arguing and shoving at the door, and suddenly there was a scream of pain in the delivery room, followed by a screeching and rushing sound.

    "Ah, there's one more!"

    "Quick delivery, get the scissors ready..." There

    was a moment of confusion, and then two weak, cat-like cries could be heard faintly.

    Everyone at the door was stunned on the spot.

    Actually, there is still? !

    The nurses exclaimed and ignored Peng Jingye, pushed him out, filed in again, and closed the door of the delivery room again.

    Peng Jingye stupidly made close contact with the door panel and almost broke his nose.

    Hearing the faint but clearly audible cry of the baby inside, he stiffened and didn't know how to react.

    The old man and Jiang's mother were holding a small swaddle alone, and they were overjoyed after they were shocked.

    I thought it would be fine to give birth to a dragon and a phoenix, but I didn't expect that there would be still in my stomach!

    Mother Jiang looked at the boy who was the eldest, and then thought that there might be a boy in it, and couldn't help but be glad for her daughter's good luck.

    The in-law's family is now sparsely populated, and it is just when it is necessary to spread branches and leaves. The first child can have both children and children, and there may even be more than one boy, which can definitely support the status of the Peng family's daughter-in-law.

    With such a solid contribution, the daughter can be considered to have a firm foothold in her husband's family, and there will be many good days in the future.

    Mother Jiang coaxed the little baby in her arms, thinking about it, and let go of the worry about her daughter.

    Father Jiang looked at the two little swaddles, and at the same time showed a gratified smile.

    The folds on the old man's face have turned into chrysanthemums in late autumn with a smile, and he is very skillful in holding the swaddle, coaxing his great-grandson happily.