Chapter 61_65

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    Jiang Qiuyue went back to the house to get her clothes. Peng Jingye patrolled the small courtyard, checked the clean pigsty, pulled the grass in two pots, and looked at the wild flowers planted in the corner for a while.

    When Jiang Qiuyue came out, he was about to tear off the head of a wild flower and quietly withdrew his hand.

    "Nuo, the military uniform has been washed, and there is a sweater and trousers. The light material will not get hot in the mountains in summer." Jiang Qiuyue handed over the packed bag.

    Peng Jingye picked up the bag with big hands and looked at it. A small smile appeared on the corner of his lips, saying that as a thank you, he would take her to the educated youth office in the next period of time.

    Jiang Qiuyue guessed that he might have known through the political commissar that they had recently gone to the educated youth to study, and quickly waved his hand to refuse. Everyone traveled back and forth in donkey carts. It would be unusual if she was alone in the military cart, and she was mainly worried that it would delay him. business.

    However, Peng Jingye was very persistent in picking her up, and there was no room for rejection. Jiang Qiuyue discussed with him for a while and then took a step back.

    After the agreement was reached, Jiang Qiuyue saw that it was getting late, and the old man was still sitting in the courtyard watching, without any intention of leaving, so she was busy making dinner and asked him if he wanted to stay for a meal.

    Peng Jingye nodded decisively, turned around and slipped out a fat wild duck from the car, saying that he caught it by the reeds by the river.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled and saw that even the ingredients were ready, so she simply stopped rushing him back to the camp, and prepared to cook quickly so that people could be full before going back.

    However, this time it seems that he came by himself, without Weilong.

    "You know how to drive?" Jiang Qiuyue asked him curiously while plucking wild ducks with hot water. I saw him with Weilong as a driver before, and thought he couldn't drive.

    Peng Jingye sat on the stone bench with a golden sword, drinking the scented tea made by Jiang Qiuyue, and nodded, saying that he can drive any car, which is not too difficult.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled and lowered her head, washed the wild duck's belly, and then asked him what he should not eat, such as ginger and green onion. Peng Jingye said calmly that he would eat everything.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt that it was a bit strange for him to come out this time. After observing for a while, he didn't see anything, but he became calm and taciturn.

    A fragrant meal of sorghum rice with a few side dishes of old duck soup. Jiang Qiuyue simply used a small bowl. To be honest, the sorghum rice is very rough compared to the rice, and the cheeks hurt from eating too much, and the rest is all eaten by Peng. Dedication swallowed like a cloud.

    When Jiang Qiuyue went to wash a plate of small wild fruits as fruit after dinner, Peng Jingye went into the stove with the bowl and plate, washed the bowl and brushed the pot, and the stove was tidy.