Chapter 86_90

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 86

    Jiang Qiuyue boiled a pot of hot water, slaughtered and cleaned up the pheasants that Peng Jingye had beaten from the mountain. For rabbits, first peel off the skin of the rabbits to dry, and make an ear warmer scarf in winter.

    "Does it look good?" Peng Jingye's deep voice sounded behind him.

    Jiang Qiuyue turned her head and found that he actually came out wearing the new Qiuyi Qiu trousers.

    "It looks good, but is it comfortable to wear?" Jiang Qiuyue laughed.

    Peng Jingye nodded with satisfaction. Of course it was comfortable. The object was made of soft cotton fabric, so it was comfortable to wear close to the body.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at it carefully and saw that there was nothing to modify, so he quickly went back and put on the clothes outside.

    After a while, she had washed the chickens and rabbits in her hands and hung them on the clothesline. She started to build a soil stove in the yard, and moved the iron pot out and put it on. Peng Jingye got dressed and came out to see it. The front helped move the pot and chopping board and asked her what she was going to do.

    Jiang Qiuyue wanted to put the raw oil in the hot pot and fry some meatballs by the way. Peng Jingye heard that he was going to make a new meal, so he helped set the fire and handed things over.

    I used to eat peanut oil and sesame oil all the time. Those two can be eaten raw. If I want to eat rapeseed oil this time, I need to go through a hot pot.

    In Jiang Qiuyue's subsidy, there are half a catty of cooking oil and two taels of sesame oil every month. After saving a few times, she replaced all of them with rapeseed oil, and took out a small plastic bucket.

    After all the tools were set up, Jiang Qiuyue wiped off his sweat, washed a few cucumbers, and let Peng Jingye pad his stomach.

    The vegetables planted last time in the small vegetable garden are basically edible, and they can meet the needs of two people. Moreover, Peng Jingye usually only comes here every few days when he is busy. Meat or vegetables can be served.

    It was the first time for Jiang Qiuyue to fry something in a hot oil pan. When she was in high school before, her mother was frying fried dough sticks, vegetables, balls, steamed buns, etc. on the stove. She had done it.

    She doesn't know how to make fried dough sticks. The meatballs are easy to say, shaved off the meat and chopped vegetables, add fine sweet potato flour and water, and then start to stir, hold out small balls and set them aside.

    The rapeseed oil squeezed in the 1970s is not as good-looking as later generations. When you pour it into the pot, you can see that there is black residue in it. Like the ones sold in the supermarkets of later generations, they look clear and translucent, but who knows what is in them.     Peng Jingye heated the oil, and Jiang Qiuyue's meatballs were also ready, and began to put them into the pot one by one.     "Try to see if it's salty?" Jiang Qiuyue put the freshly fried meatballs in a bowl and handed it to Peng Jingye.     Peng Jingye didn't think it was too hot. He enjoyed eating one bite at a time, nodding his head and saying that the taste was just right, fragrant and satisfying.     Jiang Qiuyue pursed her lips and smiled, she must be satisfied. Is there anyone on the team who is like her, specializing in fried meatballs in a bucket of oil?     Fortunately, Peng Jingye didn't think there was anything wrong. No matter how prosperous she was, she vigorously supplied her, not only handing over all the allowances to her, but also from time to time to hunt prey and get some fruit.     Jiang Qiuyue was gradually broadened by his accustomed hands. When you're behind, you don't need to dig Soso when you eat or drink.     However, Jiang Qiuyue has a sense of restraint. When she is alone, she does simple things. It is often when Peng Jingye comes over that the big fish and meat are thrown. Or take it with him later.     After the meatballs were fried, Jiang Qiuyue put them in a small bamboo basket and put them within reach of Peng Jingye, let him eat enough, and then start cooking the meatballs.     The vegetable balls are not as particular as the meat ones. They use vegetables such as beans, cabbage, green vegetables and other vegetables grown in the courtyard. They are chopped and made into a pot of cornmeal, and then they are fried in a hot oil pan.     Jiang Qiuyue picked up one and tasted it. It was crispy and soft, and the taste was not bad. She controlled the time when she put it in the pan, and fried the outer layer of oily skin, and the vegetables and noodles inside were cooked under the high temperature of the oil pan.