Chapter 106_110

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 106

    After Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying finished the work in the breeding department, they pushed their brand new bicycles to the village road to learn to ride.

    During the period, some villagers saw it and asked about it. When they learned that Jiang Zhiqing got it from her partner, they extended their thumbs and praised them.

    It is said that this is the first bicycle in Linhe Village, and even the captain's family has not bought one.

    At this time, marriage requires four major items, but a foreign car like a bicycle needs not only a few hundred dollars, but also industrial coupons, otherwise it will not be able to buy.

    After all, resources are scarce, and the city is better, like in the countryside, if there is no interpersonal relationship in the supply and marketing cooperative, there is no money or industrial coupons to buy.

    Therefore, it is very good for country people to have a flashlight when they get married.

    As soon as Jiang Qiuyue pushed the car out, the villagers came out to watch for a while.

    But in the winter, they were going to learn to ride on the big dirt road at the entrance of the village. Except for the playful children, everyone else went home after a few glances.

    Since it was Jiang Qiuyue's car and she had previous experience, she went up to try it first, and Liu Aiying held the back seat of the car with both hands to prevent her from falling.

    After tossing back and forth a few times, Jiang Qiuyue got the hang of it, except that when going up, he had to lift his legs and straddle the bars, and the body was a bit bulky.

    "Comrade Jiang, you're learning so fast!" Liu Aiying said with envy when she saw that Jiang Qiuyue had learned it in a few trips.     Jiang Qiuyue rode back to the brakes and stopped, stepped off the car and handed it over to her, not forgetting to say modestly, "I've seen others ride before, if you are more courageous, you will learn it. Come and try." She was behind the car.     Liu Aiying shook hands with both hands, with a little bit of excitement and anxiety, she raised her legs and sat on the bar, and learned Jiang Qiuyue's previous cycling motions to get on the pedals and start running forward.     "Ah, the front of the car is crooked, crooked, what should I do..."

    "Turn back quickly, turn left, don't be timid, ride forward..."

    "Hahaha, yo, yo, the educated youth is about to fall, the educated youth is about to fall."

    Liu Aiying, as a rookie, panicked and Jiang Qiuyue, as a veteran The guidance sound, accompanied by the jokes of the children, the roadside at the entrance of the village was quite lively for a while. The people who lived on the side of the village raised their heads and glanced at the movement, most of them smiled and then retracted.

    After Liu Aiying was able to ride, both of them were sweating, but they felt very comfortable. After resting for a while, Jiang Qiuyue rode up and started to lead Liu Aiying.

    The back seat of the car is empty and the feeling of sitting alone is completely different. After shaking a few times, the two learned new skills.