Chapter 81_85

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 81

    Kyoto, the family home of the Art Troupe.

    As usual, the loudspeaker in the mail room suddenly rang. Whether it was the employees who just walked in after get off work at the door or the family members who were cooking upstairs, they subconsciously raised their ears and listened to see which house it belonged to this time. .

    The children who had just left school in the courtyard rushed to the door of the mail room, looked in at the mail room window, and discussed who had sent a letter.

    The transceiver started broadcasting the message after debugging the horn twice.

    "Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package has arrived this month, please come and pick it up as soon as possible! Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package has arrived this month, please come and collect it as soon as possible! Comrade Jiang Zhiguo, your little girl's package this month It has arrived, please come and pick it up as soon as possible!"

    The loudspeaker broadcasted it three times, and the people upstairs and downstairs could hear it clearly. When the broadcast stopped, the family home immediately resumed the noise.

    "It's the third daughter of his family again, and she comes here once a month..."

    "Chunhua's sister is sending something back!"

    "Look at other daughters, she knows she misses her family at a young age. Let me tell you, his family The strong son next door is really..."

    ...

    There was a lot of discussion in the family courtyard, some were envious, some pretended to be disdain, but it didn't affect the good mood of the Jiang family.

    Mother Jiang put down the kitchen knife with a happy face, wiped an apron with both hands, and prepared to go down to pick up the package.

    Several housewives who were cooking in the aisle saw this and said that she was lucky. The eldest and the second were two employees. The twins below were obedient, sensible, sensible, and learned well. Even the third daughter who was sent to the countryside had the ability to go home. .

    No matter what they thought in their hearts, what they said was full of good words, Jiang Muquan should really praised her, smiled and said modestly, but her expression was full of pride.

    Mother Jiang didn't even have time to take off her apron, and hurried downstairs.

    Usually, a few children in the family dropped by the mail room to pick it up, or Jiang's father paced over to pick it up, but this time they just didn't meet.

    The eldest, the second, the fourth, and the fifth had not yet arrived home. Jiang’s father was recalled to the art troupe, saying that he was going to rehearse a show for the old leaders to watch. These days, it was even later than a few children went home.

    Mother Jiang finally had the opportunity to pick it up happily. The younger daughter remembered her home, indicating that she really thought about them. She didn't alienate her family because of the helpless arrangement at the beginning. Mother Jiang was very sad and happy.