Chapter 66_70

return

Dressed as an educated youth

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    After the work done by the educated youth, Jiang Qiuyue's life returned to its previous calm, and she spent the day hunting hog grass and feeding pigs to do her own business.

    Peng Jingye hadn't shown up for a week. Jiang Qiuyue passed by the door of the political commissar every day without seeing him. I don't know if he was on another mission.

    Liu Aiying still ran to the breeding place when she was free, saying that the atmosphere in the west of the educated youth academy had become depressed, and she was uncomfortable with Zhao Meili.

    Jiang Qiuyue stayed with her as she wished. Anyway, Liu Aiying and Liu Er's daughter-in-law could tell her that she helped her with her work. There was no shortage of sweet potatoes, dried wild fruits in the small courtyard, and Jiang Qiuyue entertained her with them. Liu Aiying liked to work more quickly.

    On the eighth day, Jiang Qiuyue came back from the pig grass early in the morning and passed by the political commissar's small courtyard again. The political commissar opened the door and stopped her.

    "Stop wandering, come in and ask a question and I won't say no, come in." The political commissar beckoned to Jiang Qiuyue.

    Jiang Qiuyue smiled embarrassedly, followed in, and took out a pack of yellow and bright wild apricots as filial piety, which she picked while hunting hogweed on the mountain.

    The political commissar asked her to wash, and the two shared the meal. They asked her if she was thinking about the stinky boy surnamed Peng. She didn't know if the sour face was caused by apricots.

    Jiang Qiuyue only said that he had not seen him for a long time, whether he was on a mission, worried that he would be injured again.

    The political commissar bit the sweet apricot and glanced at the little girl's sprouting heart without knowing it. He clearly cared very much, and he still refused to admit that he liked it, just regarded it as a friend.

    "I didn't go out on a mission," the political commissar replied. The situation has changed recently, so how can he go out to make waves.

    Jiang Qiuyue breathed a sigh of relief and felt safe, but when she heard the political commissar's slow next sentence, her heart jumped to her throat instantly.

    I just heard the political commissar add in a wicked way, "It's true that people are injured, who let him do it himself, that's it!" Biting the apricot meat fiercely, the political commissar's tone had a sense of hating iron.

    "Uh, calm down, what happened to him and he was injured again?" Jiang Qiuyue asked nervously.

    The political commissar waved his hand and was a little too lazy to mention it, but in the end he told her that the stinky boy had not been doing good things recently, and he did not do normal training. He went to the deep mountains to find some genius treasure. .

    He didn't agree with what he said, but Jiang Qiuyue was shocked when he heard it, and hurriedly asked if the last person was okay.

    The political commissar didn't answer right away, he picked out another big fat apricot to eat, hanged her for a while before saying that the brat pretended to be dead to escape the disaster, and then shot the bear in the forehead to kill him.