Chapter 25

Taehyung gained consciousness after 2 days . 

"Jungkook, aren't you coming with us?"
Jungkook shook his head at Mrs. Kim's question. "You should go," he gulped, "Just tell me if he remembers me or not." He faced away from her and went back to sit on the hospital bench. He has been here since the dreadful night, refusing to go home.

But now Taehyung is awake and speaking, Jungkook can't find a single bone in his body that is ready to face him. To see from his eyes whether Taehyung remembers him or not.

It's been a while since Taehyung's parents went inside his room. They haven't come back yet. Jungkook felt defeated, finally realizing the truth that he needs to accept. Maybe he'll leave the city, he can't live here anymore.

His thoughts were interrupted by Mrs Kim, "Jungkook, come inside quickly."

Every step felt like Jungkook was dragging tons of rock with his feet. He reached the roon and his eyes immediately found Taehyung.
He didn't speak, he didn't know what to say. He didn't know if Taehyung still remembers him or not.

Then he heard that voice.
The one filled with honey.

"Baby"

And Jungkook ran towards Taehyung with all his might. He hugged him tightly with extra care towards his head which was wrapped with bandages.

"Y-you remember me hyung?" He cried.

Taehyung cupped his jaw and gave kisses all over his face.

"Yes…yes baby."

  🍓

6 years later

The small droplets of rain were coming inside the room through the window. Taehyung stood up from his bed and went towards it… the first rain of the year.

Those tiny droplets felt refreshing against his skin, some of them penetrating the sheet white shirt he was wearing. It felt good.

Taehyung extended his hand out of the window to catch the raindrops when he heard some rumbling noises from outside his room.
He was in his bedroom at his parent's house.
So many memories attached to the room, all of them consisting of one person. The man he loves the most. Jeon Jungkook.

The noise grew loud so Taehyung went outside the room. There was no one in the living room and the voice was coming from outside the apartment.

Taehyung peeked his head out and saw a man in all black. He was leaning on the opposite wall, drenched in water.

"Excuse me" Taehyung cleared his throat.
The man removed the hat he was wearing and let his fingers dance through the wet hair.

A wide smile plastered on Taehyung's face as soon as he saw the man's face. He was about to go towards him but the man widened his eyes as if he was seeing Taehyung for the first time.
"Angel" he said.

Taehyung was shocked for a moment before it hit him.

Oh

Oh

He hid his grin as much as he could before asking, "Sorry?"

The round eyes of the man grew up as well as the tint on his cheeks, "Sorry? No sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry. I was just…you know… I was just thinking about my…dad?"

A little laugh escaped from Taehyung but he managed, "Your father's name is Angel? Jeon Angel?"

Jungkook removed the soaking wet jacket he was wearing and came closer to Taehyung.
The elder put his hands on Jungkook's wet shirt, outlining the pecs on his chest.
"Why are you so wet?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrow.