Chapter 8

Hours later that incident Jungkook was sitting on his bed, his mother tried to talk to him but he wasn't ready. He didn't know what to do or what to think.

He spent the night with his crush and then in the morning he got called a thief in front of him.

He didn't want to think what Kyungnam would tell Taehyung about him, or if Taehyung ever wanted to see him again.

He just wanted to vanish at this point. All this embarrassment was a little big to carry on his shoulder. If it was someone else, Jungkook would not give two damn.

But it was about Taehyung, the boy he felt strongly towards. He recalled the time when Namjoon asked him if he loved Taehyung and he said love is a big word.

Now Jungkook is wondering, is love really a big word if the other person is Taehyung? 

As if on cue, Jungkook's mom knocked on his bedroom door and he got out of the spiral of his thoughts. 

"Kookie baby, look, someone is here to meet you!" Taehyung was standing right behind his mom.

Jungkook could not believe it. But then a thought flashed into his mind. What if Taehyung is here to end everything? Jungkook doesn't even know what's between them. Why did Taehyung kiss him last night? Or was it just a moment of weakness? 

Jungkook didn't know, he didn't know shit. But when Taehyung came closer to him, his heart started pounding. He was drooling over the man. 

"How are you Jungkook?" Taehyung said with a pang of guilt covered in his voice. 

Jungkook saw how his mom was still standing at the door, listening to the boys. He also saw the glistening in her eyes. 

"I'm fine hyung, thank you for asking," Jungkook said while playing with the threads of his sweatshirt paw. "Please tell me ahjussi didn't scold you. I've been worrying about you ever since." 

Taehyung sat on the bed and the mattress dipped a bit, "Don't worry about me, I know how to handle my father." He looked towards the younger, "And I'm sorry I couldn't do anything while he was dragging you, I was so scared. But I promise I wouldn't have let anything happen to you." Taehyung held Jungkook's left cheek in his hand. 

Jungkook couldn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. All he knew was he had a million questions in his mind about the elder but he couldn't ask even one.

Should he ask about the previous night? Or should he ask about what his father told him about Jungkook?  

Jungkook's mother might have understood the dilemma on her son's face. She came closer to the boys and took Jungkook's hand in her own. Jungkook felt a bit better.

Taehyung cupped his cheek while his mom caressed his hands. Of Course, he would feel better. 

"I-I'm sorry aunty for what my dad did. I had no idea he would react like that," Taehyung looked at the floor, not wanting to face her. 

"It's fine, Taehyung. He's my son, I'll always protect him. And sincerely it wasn't your mistake. So stop thinking like that." Jungkook's mom reassured Taehyung.

Jungkook's mind finally went to the fact palace. "But how did you know that I stayed there? I texted you that I'm having a sleepover at Namjoon hyung's house." 

"Don't forget that I'm your mom. I know everything about you." She gave him a knowing look, Jungkook knew that look very well.
Ever since he was a kid, he didn't need to tell her a thing, she always knew about her son's feelings. 

"Now both of you sort your things out, I'll prepare some snacks for you." She smiled at both the boys and went outside of the room.

Jungkook didn't know how to start the conversation. 

Taehyung looked at the younger one who was fidgeting, to say the least. "So, Jungkook." 

"Yes, Tae." Jungkook was glad that Taehyung started the conversation. 

"You were rubbing your dick huh?" He smirked. 

"No-no-no-no-no please let me explain hyung." Jungkook whined. 

Taehyung chuckled, "actually you don't need to explain, I understand that there may be some issues going on. But if you want to, you can." 

Jungkook took a heavy sigh, his heart calmed a bit. At least Taehyung is good at communication. So slowly but surely he told him about that day's adventures and how he ended up with a coffee on his dick. 

Jungkook saw some dots of amusement in Taehyung's honey-filled eyes. He noticed how Taehyung didn't interrupt him, not even once, and let him explain.

He was glad that Taehyung understood the situation and even laughed it off. Jungkook also noticed the small mole on Taehyung's upper lip while he was laughing, he recalled how last night he was sucking that mole. He wondered when he could suck that mole once again. 

Once Taehyung stopped laughing, Jungkook had to find all the courage in the world to do this. Jungkook's fingers lingered over the elder's thighs, grabbing it. He also found a hand grabbing his tiny waist.

They were close, so close that they could hear each other's breath. When Taehyung tightened his grip on the younger's waist, Jungkook involuntarily moved his hands away from the elder's thighs. And one more involuntary thing happened. 

"Ah…. Tae" He moaned. He fucking moned. 

Taehyung moved Jungkook to his lap with a half-smile plastered on his lips. "Tae? What happened to Hyung huh?" 

"Last night you said I can call you Tae." Jungkook pouted with his round lips. 

"Fuck….Jungkook" Taehyung growled. 

Jungkook was not a bit surprised when Taehyung clashed his lips with his own. The breath was filled with a minty fragrance, so Jungkook parted his lips a bit more. He wanted his tongue to explore the inside of Taehyung's mouth, but Taehyung was not letting him. The elder gripped the back of Jungkook's hair and tilted him. Jungkook could feel the blood rushing towards his bottoms. He could also feel the tent growing in Taehyung's pants as he was sitting on top of it. Jungkook circled his waist to rub his ass on the bulge. 

Now Jungkook never bottomed for anyone. He always preferred to top. But for Taehyung he was more than willing to do it.

That moment when he was sitting on the elder's lap, kissing messily, Taehyung gripping the back of his hair, and he was grinding himself on him.

He realised. He loves him. He fucking loves him. So he decided to be the submissive one, for the first time in his life. 

Jungkook lay on the bed, his eyes hungrily watching Taehyung. He groped the collar of Taehyung's t-shirt and made him lay down on top of him.

Both of their crotches rubbed against each other and he watched as Taehyung started to breathe heavily. Jungkook's eyes were full of lust and love but he saw the frown on Taehyung's head.

"Jungkook, we..we should stop. It's too early." 

Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung, allowing him to sit properly. As he got out of bed.

He was disappointed but once he saw Taehyung's face, all his disappointment flushed away.

Taehyung has a tiny drop of tear in his eye. Jungkook learned that he never wants to see Taehyung cry. So, he once again understood what Taehyung wanted to do. 

"Hyung, let's do it properly," Jungkook said with excitement. 

"What?" Taehyung's voice was littered with guilt. 

"Let's go on a date."