Chapter 22 🔥

"No Taehyung!" Jungkook let out the growl he was keeping inside of him as soon as they reached Bogum's flat. He tightly held Taehyung's wrist, causing burning red marks on it.

"Taehyung no! You can't do this to me." Jungkook slammed the door behind him as soon as they reached Bogum's apartment.
Taehyung flinched at the noise but didn't say a word back. He walked toward the bedroom with Jungkook following him.

"Where are you going? Talk to me." Jungkook raised his voice, still chasing Taehyung.
The older reached the bedroom and sat down on the bed, he placed his palms on his face. Soon, he felt the mattress dipped just beside him and a hand wrapped around him.

"Please say something hyung. Please" Jungkook's voice was laced with the emotional turmoil he's been feeling ever since he heard that news. He was vulnerable and soon he felt how Taehyung's body was also going limb in his embrace. Jungkoom held Taehyung tightly, to assure him that he is here for him.

"Jungkook, let me have the surgery." Taehyung finally broke his silence. His voice felt exactly like the storm he was carrying inside of him. He held Jungkook's hand that was wrapped around his waist and looked him in the eye, pleading for the answer.

"You know I can't. There's too much risk. I can't lose you hyung." Jungkook took his other hand and placed it on Taehyung's face, caressing the skin gently.

Taehyung felt helpless, he didn't know how to make his boyfriend understand his situation, tears were forming in his eyes, "Please understand Jungkook, I need this."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook, melting in his embrace. Their touch caused his heart to ache a little less. He placed his face in the crook of his neck and started giving small pecks on the younger's jaw and collarbone. Taehyung was much more at ease now.

Jungkook's throat formed a lump, his voice hoarse and body leaning towards the headrest. Once he was settled there, he let Taehyung's body rest on his own, fingers drawing circles on the small of his waist.
"If I disagree, then will you run away once again?"

"No... No God. I will never do that again. I can't see you like that ever." Taehyung raised his head from Jungkook's chest. "I was so consumed by my guilt that I didn't even realise what I'd done to you."

He looked directly into Jungkook's big eyes. The younger was looking back, he felt a little relieved by the answer, at least this time he won't have to run after him and find him.

"Then what will you do?" Jungkook traced his fingers on Taehyung's back, letting him know that the older still has his support.
Taehyung fell deeper into the embrace, his eyes not so dark anymore,
"Should I talk to my parents?" He suggested.

"I already talked to them when we were in the hospital. They said you're probably not going to listen to anyone, so they'll agree with whatever you decide." Jungkook replied to him, still tracing patterns on his back.

Taehyung felt a little bad hearing this, how disappointed his parents must've been to come to this conclusion. But he knows they will never force him to do anything he doesn't want. "And what do you want, Kookie?" Taehyung still wanted his boyfriend's opinion.
.

"I want you to be with me." Jungkook concluded his answer by looking directly into the elder's eyes. There was no doubt or reconsideration in his answer. This was all he wanted. To be with Taehyung.

"Then let me have the surgery. Please" Taehyung stood up a little, face coming closer to Jungkook's face. His eyes were wide in anticipation and his voice filled with pleas.
Jungkook's breath was lingering with Taehyung's breath, their lips were inches apart.
"What about the complications?" He hummed.