Chapter 2

"Uh, I mean yes let's just go inside... I'm probably too tired to function, please don't mind me Taehyung ssi." Jungkook got his head down, too embarrassed to face the brunette.

Both of them went to Taehyung's apartment and he showed Jungkook the bathroom and gave him some extra clothes.

Jungkook was wearing Taehyung's clothes which were a little tight for him, their heights were almost the same but his physique was a little bigger than the brunette's.

So, he came out of the bathroom wearing light-colored jeans and a light blue shirt, whose buttons were fighting for their life.

The living room was filled with the sweet aroma of citrus tea. Rain was still pouring and Jungkook was in those wet clothes for a long time so he was craving something warm.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch with a cellphone in his hands, the ravenette saw him and absorbed his beauty once more, his lips parted on their own and he face-palmed himself in his mind for behaving like a child. Never in his life had he felt something so strong for someone, especially a person he just met. He wanted to know everything about him and wanted to tell him everything about himself.

Jungkook went towards the couch to sit beside Taehyung. He couldn't see anything else other than the brunette, not even the boxes that were laying on the floor, so naturally, his foot bumped into one of the boxes and he almost fell on the floor. But at the last second, he somehow regained his balance and protected himself from one more embarrassment.

Taehyung stood up on instinct and held Jungkook's hand, "I'm so sorry Mr. Jeon, we haven't unpacked yet, are you fine?"

"Yes, I'm fine Taehyung ssi, and please just call me Jungkook." He said while he and Taehyung sat on the couch.

"How old are you?" Taehyung poured the tea into one of the cups for Jungkook.

"I'm 19, Taehyung ssi, just started college." Jungkook took a sip of the tea and provided his body with the much-needed warmth.

"Oh, I'm 21 by the way and I will not call you Mr. Jeon but you need to stop calling me Taehyung ssi as well, just call me Taehyung or Tae." Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"If you're older than me then I'd prefer to call you hyung." Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and noticed a small mole on his nose, which magnified the elder's beauty a hundred times.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's response. "Whatever suits you Jungkook, so which college do you go to?

Jungkook sipped the last remains of his tea and responded, "I go to St. Mary's, I'm doing a course on software development. And since you're new here I can give you some recommendations for your college hyung."

"I already got enrolled in one, it's St Mary's. I'm studying art history." Taehyung got a little shy and fluffed his hair from the back of his head with his fingers.

Jungkook was the happiest person on earth to hear this news. I mean who wouldn't be? If your crush is going to the same college as you would be screaming your lungs out, but Jungkook was doing none of that. He couldn't do it right now. He'll scream in joy when he's in his home.

"Oh that's really good hyung, I'm so happy for you. I would have suggested my college to you as well. Would love to see you all day."

"You what Jungkook?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows.

"I...I mean hyung....you know...how...we are neighbours right so we'll see each other here and also in college...so..maybe we should be friends...or boy-i mean we should be friends, right? So your lov- I mean friendship would be precious to me."

If Jungkook can talk to you dear reader, then he would've told you he was never like this, it's Taehyung's magic that has enchanted our kookie and made him say things like this.

"Oh yes Jungkook of course we can be friends, I'm new here so maybe you'll be my first friend here." Taehyung was excited.

Jungkook nodded once again but this time he too was excited.

After finishing the tea Taehyung suggested that they should watch the tv as Taehyung's parents were not at home either and Jungkook was still locked out of his house.

Soon both of them snuggled on the couch, there was a comfortable distance between them. Taehyung was focusing on the movie and Jungkook's focus was shifting between the movie and Taehyung, but as we all know it was mainly on the elder.

About an hour later Taehyung said he needed a bath so he went to the bathroom leaving Jungkook alone. As odd as it may sound, Jungkook is a curious soul, so he started looking at all the art pieces laying around the floor until his eyes settled on a vase. It was a white-colored vase with a painting of a mermaid on it. He carefully took the vase and put it on the living room table to look at it more carefully.

And as we know by now that today was not the day that Jungkook's luck was on his side. Yes, surely he did meet Taehyung today but he also got wet in the rain, had to walk home, lost his keys, and made a fool of himself in front of his newly found crush. So it's not a surprise that he accidentally spilled some of the tea that Taehyung made earlier, on the vase.

Part of that white vase turned brown, especially the beautiful mermaid painted on it. Although Jungkook was not anxious at all about this because he knows he can clean the vase with plain water, the anxious part was that he also spilled some of the tea on the rug that was placed there.

Jungkook ran to the kitchen and took some water to instantly clean the vase and then he took some more water from a jar and sat on the floor to clean the rug.

Jungkook was washing the rug vigorously with water to clean it but the stain just won't come out. He didn't want Taehyung to think lowly of him. He just met him today and now he has done a lot of damage to his first impression.

Jungkook would not have done it if it was his house and his rug, but the situation was different and Jungkook was desperate. So naturally, he did the worst thing possible to clean that God damn stain on the rug.

______

Taehyung took the warm shower peacefully and wore fresh clothes, water was dripping from his long brown hair so he took a towel to dry his hair and got out of the bathroom. There he saw Jungkook sitting on the floor, he could see the younger's back but he wasn't in a sitting position so Taehyung went close to him only to see something that he never wanted to see.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHY ARE YOU LICKING THE RUG JUNGKOOK?"