Chapter 13 🔥

[A/N] warning-  Just few lines of smut

Some days went on with Taehyung forgetting something and trying to remember everything. With Jungkook's reassurance and comfort, he told his parents about his Alzheimer's.

Just as he expected, Taehyung's mother was devastated beyond a point, and his father was trying his level best to get his only child the best treatment possible.

Today, Jungkook decided to take him on another date. It has become a regular habit for them to go on dates and have fun.

Jungkook now knows that Taehyung doesn't like lavish dates and fancy stuff, he's the happiest when it's just the two of them in a quiet place. When asked about it, Taehyung's only answer was, "I used to love being with people but now their voices give me a headache." Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Hyung are you ready?" Jungkook asked from behind Taehyung's bedroom door. "Just two more minutes kookie, I'm finding my earrings," Taehyung said as he opened the door to let his boyfriend come inside.

Jungkook saw how ethereal Taehyung was looking with his frill top and white pants, his honey-dipped skin was glowing from the inside. "Are you finding the pearl earrings?" Jungkook got closer to Taehyung. "Yes-yes! Have you seen them?" Taehyung asked him in excitement.

Jungkook gently touched Taehyung's right ear where the earring was sitting. "You're wearing it hyung." The excitement that was on Taehyung's face went dim, he touched his ears to feel the pearl, "I guess I forgot."

Jungkook knew what was coming for them, he knew from the moment Taehyung told him everything. But to see it from his eyes is a little difficult. It was impossible to see Taehyung cry every time he forgets something.

Jungkook gave a little peck on his lips, "It's very common, everyone forgets little things like these." Taehyung with his teary eyes pushed Jungkook away and sat on his bed, with his knees bent and touching his forehead.

Jungkook quickly went to him, fingers stroking Taehyung's hair while he cried. "But not everyone has Alzheimer's kookie, not everyone has only a few months to live freely, to remember their loved one."

Taehyung looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, "I don't wanna go anywhere anymore, I just want to be here, my head hurts." Jungkook held Taehyung's chin with his fingers, "We'll do everything that my angel says, if he wants to be here then we'll be here," he kissed his forehead. "Do you wanna watch some movies? Should I order food?" Jungkook started giving sweet little kisses all over Taehyung's face.

                                             🔥

Taehyung held Jungkook's face, looking into his eyes with a passion burning within him. It was like an invitation and Jungkook was just waiting to be invited.

Jungkook put his fingers on Taehyung's nape and pulled his face for a deep kiss. The kiss was slow in the beginning, both of them getting settled but soon enough it turned messy. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's bottom lip as they kissed while Taehyung's hands were roaming all around Jungkook's body and settled on the clothed crotch.

Taehyung palmed Jungkook's crotch as their kiss went deeper. Jungkook hissed when Taehyung decided to unbutton his pants. "Today, let me give you joy."

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his raging bulge and started sucking on his neck, giving some bites on the collar bone which he knows will leave a mark.

Jungkook unbuttoned Taehyung's frill top only to watch Taehyung hiding his body with his hands. "Please don't…just turn off the lights, kookie."

Jungkook removed those hands with his own and pushed his boyfriend onto the bed. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with lust-filled eyes. "You don't wanna do it?" Jungkook took Taehyung's hands and pinned them with his own. "I-I don't have muscles like you, my body doesn't look good."

Taehyung closed his eyes when Jungkook started licking his left nipple and pinched the right one with his fingers, "You're the most beautiful human I've ever seen."

Jungkook gave chaste kisses all over Taehyung's chest and tummy. A little moan left Taehyung's mouth. He pulled down Taehyung's pants and boxers, leaving him naked beneath his boyfriend.

Jungkook's hands roam all over Taehyung's body, looking and feeling it everywhere. "Most handsome man…for me, only me. Only mine to look at, only mine to touch."

Jungkook engulfed Taehyung in another kiss, "Only mine to look at." Jungkook came down sitting in between Taehyung's legs. "May I?" He asked. Taehyung whined, "Yes, please."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's erection with one hand, and pumped it a few times, "I've never done it before, you should be honored to be my first." He flicked his thumb at the sensitive tip of Taehyung.

Jungkook started licking him from base to tip, his tongue exploring every inch of Taehyung. Taehyung's moans grew bigger. Jungkook spun his tongue a few times before taking more into his mouth. Taehyung was much larger than he initially thought, so he couldn't take him fully inside his mouth.

He used his hands for the base of Taehyung's length which his mouth couldn't reach. Taehyung started humping his hips forward, making Jungkook choke on his dick. "Sh..shit…I'm gonna cum." But Jungkook didn't stop. Instead, he increased his pace until Taehyung let out a large moan, releasing his load into his boyfriend's mouth. Jungkook swallowed it, cleaning his shaft with his tongue.

"Fuck, guk." Taehyung cursed, "That was hot." Jungkook climbed on top of Taehyung, kissing him, Taehyung could taste himself in the kiss. "Now let me blow you, your bulge is poking my ass." Jungkook giggled at that, removing his clothes and letting his boyfriend blow him.
After being utterly tired and feeling heavenly they both slept there, cuddling each.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
[A/N] That was my first attempt at writing smut 🤧 just bear with me.