Chapter 6

Taehyung lifted his face, his eyes met Jungkook's dark ones. "Do you have a lover hyung?" 

"Not right now, but I wouldn't mind one." 

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's left cheek.

Jungkook moved towards Taehyung, their noses brushing against each other. They could feel the warmth on their face and in their heart.

Jungkook's cheeks were red and he saw Taehyung's eyes have a spark on their own. So he leaned towards Taehyung a bit more.

His lips slightly touched the upper lip of Taehyung. But he moved back, looked at the elder, and asked, "C-Can I?"

Taehyung didn't reply, he just took the younger one's hands and pushed him gently. Jungkook was now laying on the couch. Taehyung leaned forward and lay down on top of him.

Their legs intertwined and rubbed against each other. Jungkook could feel all the blood that rushed towards his lower body, he could also feel the bulge formed in Taehyung's pants. 

Taehyung wanted to put his hand on the side of the couch to support him better, Jungkook saw this and guided the elder's hand to his chest. Taehyung was breathing heavily almost as if he was nervous.

Jungkook didn't want him to push him to do something that he wasn't comfortable doing, "It's fine if you don't wanna do it hyung, we can just resume the movie." 

Taehyung leaned down and kissed the younger's lips, with their chest pressing against each other. "Don't just-" Another kiss but this time Jungkook also moved his lips. 

"Don't call me hyung, call me Tae." 

The background noise of the television was long forgotten, Jungkook could only hear Taehyung's deep breaths. The younger one grabbed Taehyung's nape and pushed him towards himself.

Jungkook parted his lips and captured Taehyung's bottom lips in between them, sucking on them and tasting his strawberry lip balm. 

"Wanted to do this for so long, Tae." Jungkook could see the anticipation in Taehyung's eyes at what he was about to do, but Jungkook could only focus on the thing that he admired the moment he saw him.

Releasing Taehyung's lip from his own lip's grip he cupped Taehyung's cheek in between his palms and kissed the mole on his nose. Jungkook could see a small smile on Taehyung's face.

So he kissed his lips once again and then again kissed his nose. Taehyung chuckled and parted Jungkook's legs with his leg. Now the distance between them was non-existent. Jungkook was lying on the couch with his legs apart and Taehyung's leg in between.

Taehyung's both hands were on Jungkook's chest supporting his weight, all this while Jungkook was kissing all over his face. 

Taehyung was having none of it so he decided to take things into his own hands. He stopped Jungkook by putting his finger on the younger's lips, came closer to his face, and started kissing him.

Both of them moved their lips in a flow like it wasn't their first kiss like they were kissing for ages. Taehyung moved back, his lips wet and swollen, "You are too beautiful Jungkook." Jungkook groped the collar of the elder's t-shirt and pulled him towards himself, "You're more beautiful Tae, the most handsome man ever." 

Taehyung laughed at this and decided to bend his knees so that the knees would run against Jungkook's crouch. 

A little moan escaped Jungkook and he put one of his hands on Taehyung's lip, caressing them gently with his fingers. 

Taehyung stood up, moving his fingers on Jungkook's stomach, feeling his abs, and then he left the couch.

 Jungkook could sense the self-control Taehyung was showing right now. They should not go far, not right now. Once they are more comfortable with each other, only then.

Taehyung went towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for himself, he opened the bottle and gulped the water, "You can stay here tonight, I don't think my parents will come. We..um..we don't have to do anything, we can just…sleep.

Taehyung tossed another bottle of water to Jungkook, "I don't mind staying here with you Tae." 

Jungkook knew they could have gone far with the atmosphere they created and with the understanding they had towards each other.

But he was glad that they stopped, he wanted to know Taehyung first. So they resumed the movie, but this time they were not sitting apart, they were in each other's embrace.

Soon Jungkook saw how Taehyung fell asleep on his shoulder, so he laid him down on the couch, cuddling him, and soon he fell asleep as well.

Jungkook didn't know what was coming for them or what their future was, but at this moment he was happy and peaceful.