Chapter 20 🔥

After everyone left the house and Bogum went to his medical school, Jungkook and Taehyung were alone.

Taehyung told the younger to take a shower while he was preparing lunch. Jungkook smiled and asked for some spare clothes, "It feels like when we first met and I had to wear your clothes." Taehyung chuckled and leaned forward, "Even though they were tight, you looked good in my clothes. I wanted to jump on you, right there and then."

Jungkook traced a finger on Taehyung's face, starting with the side of his forehead to cheeks and finally stopping at his chin. He looked into Taehyung's eyes seductively, "You should've done that, I wouldn't mind." Jungkook's finger was brushing against Taehyung's lips. Both of them leaned and before their lips could meet for a kiss, the beep of the rice cooker threw them out of the trance.

"You should go and shower, Kook." Taehyung handed him the clothes and went back to the kitchen.

After a while, he was busy cutting the vegetables when Jungkook came from behind and hugged him. "You smell delicious." He inhaled Taehyung's scent.

"Maybe it's the food." Taehyung realised that Jungkook was just in a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook tugged his chin on Taehyung's shoulder while he started grinding. "Nah, I'm pretty sure it's you."

Taehyung could feel the hardened bulge poking and grinding him through the towel. "Your father was right," Taehyung moved his face to look at Jungkook, "You are a horndog."

Jungkook turned Taehyung and pushed him behind, his back was touching the kitchen counter while he was caged in between Jungkook's arms. "Don't forget what you did. I'm still angry at you." Jungkook leaned forward and started kissing him.

Taehyung tilted his head to give him more access to his neck. Jungkook's one hand was still caging Taehyung while the other hand was at his nape, keeping him straight.

"So pretty," he murmured before biting down his jawline.

Taehyung lingered his hand on Jungkook's clothed dick, grabbing it in his palm. "Fuck Kook, you're already leaking."

Taehyung pushed him and untied his towel.

Jungkook was standing there naked, with his body covered in water droplets, "Are you hungry, Angel?"

Taehyung nodded, he missed every part of Jungkook's body in the past month. He immediately sank to his knees and started touching Jungkook's thighs.

Taehyung grew an obsession with his boyfriend's muscles and those thighs were his favourite part. He spread his Jungkook's legs apart and started sucking the inner thigh. Jungkook breathed out heavily at the touch, it's been months since he was touched like this. Taehyung sucked all over the skin, leaving bruises behind.

"You missed it, Kook." He said before giving a cat lick to Jungkook's cock from the base to tip. Jungkook was a moaning mess above him, he took Taehyung's head and pulled him to his dick. The elder opened his mouth on instinct, while Jungkook thrusted his cock inside.

Taehyung tightly held onto Jungkook's thighs for support, leaving his nail marks there while Jungkook thrust himself in and out of his mouth.

Taehyung moaned around the feeling of Jungkook angrily pushing him in and out of him. He pulled out and Taehyung whined.

The elder started stroking his boyfriend's cock with his hand, giving sweet licks on the tip.

"Please tell me you have lube." Jungkook babbled.

Taehyung stood up and ran to his room, coming back seconds later with a bottle of lube in his hands. "Why do you have it though?" Jungkook asked while undressing Taehyung. The elder face blushed and he whispered, "I missed you a lot and sometimes this would help."

Jungkook looked straight into his eyes, "You make me so horny Tae, I can't wait to be inside of you." He unzipped his pants and let go of the boxers. Taehyung started kissing him hard and rough, their tongues would clash. "It's my turn kook, you topped last time." He said in between.

"Seriously Tae?" Jungkook pushed him to the counter. "You ran away from me," he held Taehyung's ass. "Now let me do it."

Jungkook spun him around so he was standing with his back facing Jungkook, "Hold the counter for support." Jungkook said and grabbed his ass, kneading them with his fingers. He poured the cold liquid on his fingers before entering one digit inside him.

Taehyung moaned at the feeling, not suppressing a bit since they were alone. Jungkook held Taehyung's shoulder with one arm and the other arm's fingers were going deep inside his boyfriend, touching his prostate with every thrust.

"Damn it Jungkook! Use your cock." Taehyung ordered him and pushed his ass a bit towards Jungkook. "You're too demanding Tae."

Jungkook slapped his ass red before pouring the cold lube on his dick and thoroughly coating it.

Jungkook entered him slowly, only the tip going inside, "Fuck you're so tight." He slapped the ass once again.

Taehyung didn't hold back his moans.

Slowly, Jungkook entered his whole length inside Taehyung. "Can I move?" He asked him. Both of them were panting heavily. "Yes-yes and touch me as well." Taehyung breathed out, feeling full with his boyfriend's cock.

Jungkook started moving his hips, watching his cock dive deep inside Taehyung's hole. Jungkook held Taehyung's cock in his hands, moving his palm from the base to the tip. Taehyung was sweating, his hands were carrying his weight while his boyfriend was thrusting harshly inside him. "Do you feel good baby?"

Jungkook pumped faster, his hand's movements were matching his hip's movements. "I-I'm gonna cum." Taehyung breathed out before giving in. He came hard, all over Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook took his hand near his mouth, fingers coating Taehyung's cum. He licked it clean. "You taste so good, Tae. I missed your taste." He said and held Taehyung's chin, turning his face to kiss. Taehyung could taste himself in the kiss.

Jungkook started thrusting deeper and faster, all while kissing Taehyung. With a last thrust, he came inside him, painting his insides white. When Jungkook pulled his now softened cock out of Taehyung a whole load of cum dripped out of his hole, travelling to his thighs. "Fuck Tae, you look so pretty covered in my cum." Taehyung only smiled, he could not say anything. Fucked out in complete bliss.