Swad x Neko!Nightmare x Delusion - Special Service

Start from the beginning

I said a goodbye and gently closed the door. As I was beginning to walk away, I felt eyes watching me. I turned and noticed a few of the other maids watching. Holy cow they were bad at spying. I pretended I saw nothing and kept walking. What can they do?

Marissa(One of the Maids) POV:
(Quick Note: I used random names. Sorry if they happen to be yours.)

"Well, what do we do now?" Lacey asked. "They clearly like the stupid neko. She's only been here for a few weeks."

"Lacey, It's okay, we can still make them love us. And show that neko who're the senior maids around here." Tina said.

'This isn't going to end well.' I thought.

"Where's Diana? She'd love to help!" Tina turned to me. "Want to come, Mar?"

"Okay." Tina and Lacey did have one thing right. This was going to be fun.

Diana didn't want anything to do with it! That surprised all three of us. There were many other maids in the castle, but of all people, Diana, one of the few who had a crush on the kings as well, didn't want to help! She said 'If they wanted to love us, they would. Don't force them.'. Pfft. Stupid Diana. They won't know.

Lacey, Tina, and I made the kings' favorite drinks. We then took some aphrodisiac we had and put a lot of it in. They're going to love~ us tonight.

I brought the drinks to them. They were watching a movie on the couch. They accepted the drinks gratefully. Lacey and Tina were watching from the door. I joined them and we waited for the drug to take effect. It did pretty soon. It hit Delusion first and he he looked really uncomfortable. Lacey walked in and began talking to him right as the effect hit Swad. I smiled.

Delusion POV:

I was in pain. One of the maids walked up to me and I looked at her. She was saying something, but I didn't care enough to decipher what. I wanted-no.-I needed Nightmare. I turned to Swad and whispered that in his ear. He smiled and looked at me. I looked at the maid in front of me. She smiled. I stood up and walked past her. Swad followed. A couple of other maids were by the door and looked stunned. I grabbed Swad's hand and led him to Nightmare's room. We entered and didn't see her. I heard noises in the bathroom. I knocked on the door as Swad locked the main door and flopped onto the bed. No one answered. Swad walked up to me as I opened the bathroom door. We walked in and saw Nightmare in nothing but a towel. Her face erupted in a teal blush.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She asked.

I couldn't take it. Her beautiful body was right there. I took a deep breath and walked up to her.

"H-hey!!" She shouted.

I grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She tensed up at first then melted into me. I slid my tongue into her mouth before she could stop it. I smiled a bit into the kiss as she grabbed my jacket. I picked her up and turned to Swad. I let go of the kiss, leaving a little trail of saliva between us.

"Can't we have some fun?" I asked. Swad crept up behind her and began kissing her neck. She gasped and hummed.

"Y-Yeah~." She moaned. Swad bit down hard as she said that.

I kissed down her neck to the edge of the towel. I can't wait to take this off~.

~Teh Next Morning~