War Norsworthy: IV

Start from the beginning

"But before I do that to your wife, I'll do it to you so you can imagine all the pain she'll go through," Tord laughed.

Tord's father looked so angry.

He looked like he could kill Tord right there.

"What's wrong father? I am your greatest creation, remember?" Tord asked.

Tord's father's family looked so scared, and terrified.

"Tord please don't do this..." I whispered to him as he moved his father's chair to face his children.

"I'll do. Whatever. I. Fucking. Want." Tord said, clearly getting irritated.

Tord then slowly put two fingers into the dirt and pinched it, to grab some.

Tord walked up to one of the children tied to the chairs and had their mouth taped, the child looked around 6 - 8 years old.

Tord wasn't quite sure how to start the torture, so he went right in.

Tord rubbed the dirt into the child's eyes.

The sight was... Horrible.

It made me sick to my stomach.

"Tord-"

"SPEAK TO ME ONE MORE TIME THOMAS AND YOU'RE NEXT!" Tord snapped at me.

I cleared my throat and stood aside, watching Tord hurt the children.

The child was clearly crying but it couldn't quite be heard.

It was muffled by the tape.

The mother was sobbing and Tord's father was trying to shout.

Tord then walked up to the other child and pinched and gripped some of the powdered chilies.

Tord went straight in for it and with one of his hands he began to rub chilies into the child's eye, and with the other hand, he held the child's eye open.

Once Tord stepped away from the child he smiled and laughed, "What a sight."

The child's eyes were bloodshot red and were crying a river.

"Now back to you," Tord said as he went back to the first child.

Tord then walked up to the other child and pinched and gripped some of the powdered soap.

Tord went straight in for it again and with one of his hands he began to rub powdered soap into the child's eye, and with the other hand, he held the child's eye open as he did with the other kid.

As soon as Tord walked away from the kid, the kid shut his eyes and sobbed.

Tord walked up to the mother and grabbed pliers out of his pocket.

"What beautiful nails you have," Tord told the mother, "Too bad you won't have them for long."

Tord then grabbed the pliers and untied one of the mother's hands.

Tord carefully picked up the mother's hand and glanced at her nails.

He then put one of her nails in between the pliers.

He closed the pliers hard and began to pull.

With the pliers, Tord began to rip the mother's nail from her finger.

I couldn't watch it, I looked away and groaned as the muffled screaming could be heard.

Tord said he would do that to his father first but he didn't, Tord went straight for the mother's nail first.

Once Tord was done, I hesitantly looked at me the lady's finger.

Now, I'm not going to describe what it looked like because it was just too gross.

I felt nauseous just looking at her finger and her whole nail on the floor.

Tord walked up to his father.

"You know that all of this is your fault, right?" Tord asked.

Tord's father's face was boiling red.

"Tell me, father, do you ever wonder what your last breath will feel like?" Tord asked.

"Because you took my mother's life that night, and now... I'm going to take yours."

"Your family can be my test subjects!" Tord laughed.

Tord then pulled out a syringe.

"In this syringe contains water, and the water contains a bacteria called Yersinia Pestis," Tord claimed.

Tord then walked up to his father's wife.

"Tom, I need you to hold her head still for me," Tord said.

I walked up to the lady from behind and held her head still.

Tord then held her eye open with his hand and with the other hand slowly pushed the needle from the syringe into her eye.

I closed my eyes as I didn't want to have to witness that.

After he had done that he stepped away and out of nowhere grabbed a gun from his pocket and shot both of the children.

Tord then swiftly turned to his father and shot him in the head.

"Tord!-"

Tord then turned his gun towards me.

"What now Tom? What the fuck do you possibly have to say?" Tord said whilst holding his gun to my head.

"..."

"That's what I thought," Tord said. "Now get the cleaning crew over here."

Edd's POV

I went into the building where the party was being hosted.

I'm supposed to find Jessika Härt.

Purple Leader said that she would be near the restrooms.

Entering the building and getting past security wasn't that hard.

I waited by the restrooms and saw a young lady waiting next to the restroom also.

She looked a lot like Tord.

She stared at me and I started to wonder if this was Jessika.

I looked her straight in the eyes and asked "Where's Jessika Härt?"

She smiled.

"There's a guy I met a couple of days ago," The lady randomly stated.

"He wouldn't stop talking about you, he kept talking about how you were always so nice to him, told me all about how much he loved you," The lady claimed.

"He told me how much he misses you, and you sound like a good person" The lady said. "He told me his name also."

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Matthew, his name is Matthew..."

...

Matt.

"My name is Jessika Härt," The lady said.

"Purple Leader sent you to come and get Apollo's notebook, right?" Jessika asked.

Jessika had a strong Norwegian accent.

"Mhm,"

"..."

"Well, I can't give it to you..." Jessika said.