37| a raid

(37)

|Edited|

A D R I A N A

.......

I lay on my bed, deep in thought, my head was jam-packed with everything that was going on. If anything, I needed to train badly, the more. I had to be ready to face Avalon in the coming week.  

The plan to find a way to keep Zayn's heart had already been switched on in my mind since Avery left. A great frown suddenly invaded my face I thought of my wolf. 

Need a run?

*Badly.*

I smiled a little and stood up headed for my window. If I wanted this to work, I had to be strong on my own. 

Zaynless, I would call it. 

I had to do all this without him or my friends. The fate of the wereworld was in my hands and I couldn't just sit around and wait till the battle came. 

I opened the glass and the wind hit my face forcefully making me smile. My legs hung as I climbed the window and crouched getting ready to jump down. Finally releasing myself, my feet hit the soft grass indicating that my landing was indeed graceful. 

Headed for the woods, my little legs took me as their pace of them increased. I opened my mouth wide at the reckless fun I was having and giggled uncontrollably. 

Okay, ready?

I questioned my wolf using the mind link but I could already feel her show.

*Let's do it.*

The forceful pain pushed me off balance as she forced through. My bones cracked in rhythm causing me to groan a little. Soon enough, my two feet changed to four white paws and my sight became so much clearer. 

I licked my nose as my walking pace increased. Soon enough, I was running through the woods with the sun blasting on my white fur making it shimmer. It was like there were glitters on my fur. 

Soon I stopped and jumped into a pile of leaves, which a load of butterflies flew out from. My heart hastened as I ran around chasing butterflies. Don't judge me. The butterflies were amazing and blue!

I sighed within myself and stopped playing suddenly. I could not get the stress of the battle off my mind. Already deciding on heading back, I ran on my paws and headed for the house. 

That soon stopped when I saw the huge midnight black wolf in front of me with its shining red eyes.