27| light & darkness

(27)

|Edited|

A D R I A N A

.......

HE smiled and ate the sandwich without looking at the dumbfounded look on my face. Okay, that was tricky and rude. I tried standing up but he dragged me back into his lap and held me with his arm on my back.

"I didn't say you could go yet," He whispered and placed a sandwich in front of my mouth. "Have a bite, that's what you wanted right?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Deciding to return the favor, I shook my head at him making him cease. "No, I want you," I replied and all playfulness drained from his face.

I dragged my hand down to his crotch and cupped it a little. I had to admit, that shit was big. His breath hitched in his throat as I bent down and placed a kiss on his neck. He followed my lips with his eyes as I dragged my lips down his neck and also pressed myself into him.

A deep growl erupted from the base of his chest and I smiled, impressed at my composure. I kept placing kisses till I reached his jaw, tracing up to his lips. When I got there, I shifted my lips to his ear and whispered, "Thanks for the sandwich amore." 

I stood up and looked at his shocked expression. His irises have darkened but I still took a bite of his sandwich and he followed my lips as I licked the mayo off it.

"Goodnight baby," I bade and I went upstairs. Getting to my room, I started jumping up and down. Hell! I never even tried that with Chris but here I was being a total diva.

He didn't come to my room so I just took a night shower and started reading my novel.

It was almost midnight again. I needed to check on Zayn but that meant entering his room and also meant breaking his rule but I was fucking helping him.

I couldn't go to help him in the state. I was still thinking about his lips on mine. This was so annoying, I mean I never went through this with Christian.

*Oh, I don't know A. Maybe it's because he isn't our mate.* My wolf spoke all of a sudden and I was shocked by her playful tone. 

I sighed at my wolf's comment. She was right.

Wait a minute, did you just call me A?

*Yeah, Justin calls you A.*

You're not Justin.

*You're not me.*

What are you—