25| calm your nightmares

(25)

|Edited|

A D R I A N A

......

Thunder clapped suddenly and my curtains reflected the streaks of lightning flashing in the night sky. Soon, my ears perked up at the sound of the heavy downpour on my window pane. 

I had eaten my pizza earlier and Zayn didn't show up for the rest of the evening. Now, it was midnight and I couldn't sleep because of so many things.

It was cold. 

I needed a blanket.

I got up from the bed and jumped to my bags where the remaining of my unpacked things were to search for my blanket. 

So you're telling me, in this whole packed bag, there was no blanket? In this whole room that was designed to taste also had no blanket? I sighed sadly already missing the warmth of the soft blue material, my friends forgot to pack in for me. 

What would I use now?

My mind clicked to an option that I ignored immediately. Why would I even think that? He wouldn't even have one. 

I scowled in anger. I didn't want to even ask.

*Hey, you haven't shifted yet. It's okay to feel cold Adriana. Go and ask him for a blanket or you won't sleep tonight.*

She was sort of right. No. I shook my head and plopped down on the bed with a sigh. She said nothing anymore. It was like she had given up in such a short while. That was good because I couldn't go. 

No. 

No.

No.

I sighed looking at Zayn's door with a frown on my face. I couldn't believe I still actually came here. He would laugh at me.

I placed my hand on the doorknob quietly and brought my ear closer to the mahogany door to listen.

Silence.

I should go. He's probably slee-

"Don't kill me please."

My eyes widened and I brought my ears closer to the door in fright. I sighed remembering he didn't want me in his room. 

"I'm not useless!"

Without thinking, I barged into his room with all the fighting stances I could think of.