26| heartless sandwich owner

(26)

|Edited|

A D R I A N A

.....

My brain was submerged in boredom as I stared at my finished breakfast plate since morning. I didn't even want to go down downstairs. Toby had joined me to make sandwiches.

I looked at the pendant on my neck and held it in my hands. When Toby had left to get more information after breakfast, Zayn had worn it on my neck.

I shuddered to remember how he had kissed my neck to make it warm. He had kissed me in the place of my mark and I had moaned like an idiot. I never knew he was going to tease me this much, I guess it's my punishment.

I held the cold chain more tightly in my hands and smiled. Mother was one of the strongest, if what Toby was saying was correct, then my mum and Zayn's mom would have been best of friends and Zayn was really old.

A knock distracted me from my speculative thoughts and I sighed in annoyance.

"Yes?" I answered coming down from the bed.

"Luna, the Alpha requires your presence at the training ground." He said causing me to almost banging my head against the wall.

"Why?" I groaned and he did not answer for a second.

"Please, you need to come. The warriors are tired." He pleaded and I opened the door when I heard his voice. Taken aback by his tear-stricken face, I went ahead to comfort him.

"Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly. The guard looked nineteen.

"My brother is there, he trains them to be better but he doesn't know when to stop. Please calm him down." The boy begged and I nodded immediately.

"Sure, let's go," I said and carried my flip-flops from the side of the bed. I hope I could stop him.

I followed him behind and we left the house heading for the training grounds.

The grunts and screams of warriors could be heard from afar. The training ground finally came into view and I saw a warrior and Zayn engaged in a fight.

Zayn wasn't doing anything.

He was just dodging, talking, and correcting. The warrior breathed harshly as the other warriors kept urging him on to defeat their Alpha in some way.

I walked up to them and they suddenly stopped screaming instead they began clearing the way for me to get to him. He didn't notice me, he was still talking to the warrior who kept nodding and throwing punches.

He looked so fucking hot. I mean could you blame me? He was not wearing a shirt.

"Keep your eyes on me. Note my every move and learn them. How many times will I tell you that?" He breathed out in a rush and finally gave the warrior a sucker punch on his jaw sending him to the floor.

I heard his jaw crack.

The warrior screamed in pain at the impact of his broken jaw on the floor. "No more Alpha, choose another." He pleaded but Zayn looked at him in anger.

"None of my warriors shall beg for death. What is wrong with you? Is this what you'll do on a battlefield? No more? Get up." He said with his tone deadly making me flinch.

He hadn't still noticed me yet his warriors were guarding me in front of him.

The warrior got up and stared at me suddenly with blood staining his teeth. His eyes pleaded with mine as Zayn shook in anger. What did he want me to do?