Chapter - 93

Beginne am Anfang

Raj: If you can't take me home then how will find about what happened to Lalitha.

Akhil was stunned to hear from him and before Akhil could speak Kamini entered the room and both stayed silent. Kamini informed Akhil to take care of his business and she would stay with Rajendran. Akhil nodded and Rajendran saw him with a plead but Akhil left the ward without any words. Now his mind was a complete mess after hearing Lalitha's name from Rajendran. He was worried if Rajendran knew about Jhanvi too. He sat in his office lost in thoughts.

Ram was in the records room with Mayuri searching for the files on the client details on the year of accident. Mayuri got the file and they returned to her cabin and Ram waited in his room.

Mayuri checked all the client details and finally found the details of MArthan Silks. She made a copy of the paper and placed the file back in the record room. She clicked a photo of the paper and sent it to Ram.

Earlier after Akhil left to office Jhanvi called Ram and got to all the details he knew from chakravarthy. She awaited his call to know about Marthan silks but she did not receive any call and his mobile was switched off. She called Mayuri to know about Ram.

May: Ram is not in office Jhanvi. I will inform him to call you once he is here.

Jha: did you get the papers of Marthan silks Mayuri ?

Ram who was next to Mayuri nodded as no and she sighed at him but did as he said and replied as no to Jhanvi.

Jha: Try to find it as soon as possible. Did Akhil get any doubts on you ?

May: No, he did not call me from morning for anything. Not sure what he is doing.

Jha: He knew something Mayuri and his actions are reflecting it clearly so please get the papers.

Mayuri said ok and cut the call. She turned to Ram who was in deep worry.

May: Ram, why did you not tell her about the address we found ?

Ram: The address is the same one which is now Narayanan sir's boutique. How did that company would have changed to Narayanan sir's boutique ?

May: My head is spinning. Looks like we are in a suspense thriller. What should we do now ?

Ram: I will go meet Narayanan sir now and hear from him first then I will let Jhanvi know about this.

Ram left the office and drove towards Narayanan's sir boutique who welcomed him happily.

Ram: Sir, I need some information from you. Its very urgent.

"Yes sir very urgent. Please answer him now." came Jhanvi's voice from behind. Ram was shcked to see her there.

Ram: What are you doing here Rose bud ?

Jha: Ohh shut up Ram. I knew you would do something like this to keep me away from worries so I already informed Kabir and Sanjay anna about everything and kept them follow you and Mayuri so that I m not missing anything. I will not risk anything when it comes to Akhil Ram. Kabir anna said you found the address and he also heard my phone call with Mayuri. I got the details and came here immediately.

Ram: I did for your own good Anvi.

Jha: We don't have time for that Ram. Lets start our work and better you question sir now.

Ram sighed and turned to Narayanan who confused between their talks.

Ram: Sir, how did you buy this place or can you give me the details of the person who sold you this place. I have records which says this was Marthan silks years ago.

Narayanan was scared immediately on hearing it but Ram gave a stern voice which made him shiver and he started speaking.

Narayanan: Ram, this was Marthan silks but an unknown man called me one day and  bought this as a gift for me. I was struggling in life and he helped me to grow my business with this. I was not allowed to meet him after that but after so many years he called me and gave me your details and also said about your talents. I was amazed to see your works like he said. I asked him if he would let you work with me but he said he too called me for the same reason. 

We placed a pamplet in the newspaper that was delivered to your home and as we guessed you contacted me and our journey started from there.

Jha: Why would someone buy this for you and why did he want to help me ?

Nar: Jhanvi, the deisgner J is purely your talent and not because he or me helped you. I don't know the reason behind his actions and I never questioned him but he did only good for me and you.

Ram: Do you have his details so that we could contact him ?

Nar: I don't know his name but I followed him to know who he was and found his car entering inside a huge building. It was KLR Technologies.

Ram and Jhanvi rose from the chair hearing the name and looked at each other in shock.

Ram: KLR Technologies. .....

Jha: Kamini Liya Rajendran.......KLR Technologies and its present CEO Mr. Rajendran.

***************

A/N:

This is almost proceeding like a thriller story. Please don't curse me. Next chapter will give more details.

Pleae vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you.