61(M)

⚠️ LOVE MAKING⚠️

Don't read ahead if you are not comfortable with sexual content !!

--------------

_________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The night was cold. The heat from the bonfire had warmed the place quite significantly yet it couldn't fight with the snow falling outside the wooden cabin which was surrounded by the trees which now appeared to be white because of the snow depositing on their leaves.

The sound of woods crackling as flames erupted in the bonfire was the only sound in the silent room. Jungkook rubbed his hands trying to warm them up as they froze due to the cold.

Taehyung was in the washroom while his husband sat on the bed waiting for the blue eyed male. Both of them have just came to their cabin after having dinner in some restaurant.

After travelling for so long, both of them did the light lunch and decided to take rest. When they woke up, it was dark so they got ready and went out for dinner.

After having walked down the streets to their cabin with their interwined fingers buried deep inside the pocket of Jungkook's jacket, the couple decided to freshen up before sleeping.

The sound of water falling came from washroom making the ravenette smile lightly. He stood up and went to stand near the window which gave a beautiful view.

Taegguk has really worked hard for this. When they came to this place, their eyes have widened in surprise. The wooden cabin surrounded with conifers around them which have a layer of ice reflected the weak rays of the sun beautifully looked marvelous.

They thought it was the most beautiful sight ever but when the sun went down the horizon and night started enveloping the earth in its embrace, everything turned magical.

The golden lamps came to life and the brown wood of the cabin looked heavenly. There were more cabins around them which were also bathing in the golden light now making everything look dreamy.

The place was perfect for starting a new life.

A life which starts with giving their everything to each other and finding contentment from the lonliness of years.

Jungkook smiled to himself.

He will give all his love to his husband today. He will show the blonde how much he was desired, how beautiful he was and how badly Jungkook crave for not only his body but soul.

Everything was perfect.

The night was magical.

His heart thumped against his chest when he heard the washroom door opening. The ravenette immediately turned around to see his husband drying his hairs with the towel, his cotton, baggy, night dress doing nothing to prevent him from cold making the boy shiver slightly.