15

THIRD PERSON POV-

A month passed with almost no progress in their relationship except the fact that now, Jungkook would finish all the breakfast that Taehyung would leave for him on table. In fact, he would wake up from his sleep groaning in hunger at the smell of delicious food prepared by Taehyung every morning. The ravenette was frustrated. He wanted to sleep till afternoon like he used to but the churning of his stomach in hunger wouldn't let the boy sleep peacefully.

He would wait for Taehyung to leave for college as he didn't want Taehyung to know about it and as soon as he would hear the front door closing, he would throw his blankets and run to washroom to go through his daily routine so that he can satisfy his stomach as soon as possible.

He had also stopped humiliating the boy in front of his friends. He would silently ignore Taehyung's presence and carry on his party throughout the night without caring where his husband was while on the other hand, the blonde was happy with the little improvement, on the same time, he was now more scared as Jungkook's friend would now come to him no matter where he is with any lame excuse.

The blonde feel disgusted with the way that man looks at him. He knew that his intentions were not good but the boy couldn't say anything.

What would he say and to whom should he complain?

There was no one to listen to him, so he just kept everything inside himself.

With time, he became habitual of the ignorance. It didn't hurt him anymore. He had learnt to control his emotions but the dam of his self control would break when he would see his husband making out with his girlfriend on the couch of the living room in front of his eyes. The boy would walk away from there silently only to cry in whichever corner of his room that would promise him to keep his secret hidden.

He was strong and he didn't want this world to know about his weakness.

The attraction towards his husband had grown into something more serious and maybe that was the reason that Taehyung would just nod in response to everything Jungkook would ask him for.....no matter what it was.

Today, it was Sunday so Taehyung had decided to prepare the breakfast a little late so that his husband don't have to eat reheated food. He was sitting on the couch looking at the screen of his phone when Jungkook walked down. The ravenette looked at the boy suspiciously when Taehyung smiled looking at the screen of his phone but he couldn't say anything so he just cleared his throat making the blonde flinch.

He immediately stood up straight looking at Jungkook standing there in front of him with his hands in his pocket.

''G-Good morning.'' The boy tried to strike a conversation, like he always does but what different happened today was that Jungkook replied.

''I am hungry.'' The ravenette said shortly making the blonde's eyes widen in disbelief. Jungkook was talking to him, it was enough to make the blonde's eyes widen but he immediately licked his lips when the ravenette looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

''But I hadn't p-prepared the breakfast yet.'' The boy said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

''Of course, for that you need to take your mind away from your phone.'' He taunted rudely making the blonde look at the phone in his hand before shaking his head.

''No, I w-was just l-''

''I don't want any explanation. Do whatever the fuck you want, Just make something for me to eat.'' He cut the boy rudely and went towards the other couch where he took out his phone and started scrolling. Taehyung pouted at not given a chance to explain but immediately shrugged it off.