20

⚠️ Mention of Non- consensual sex!

If u are uncomfortable with it, please skip the last part.

THIRD PERSON POV-

Living your life on your own terms, in your own way and by your choices makes a person distance himself from everyone who cares for you and want to keep you in check. Jungkook had always got what he wanted, always had what others wish for. He had every luxury making the boy feel superior to everyone.

He didn't know when he started hating poor, when he started seeing them as pathetic beings who were born to corrupt the society and when his parents tried to control the boy, to make him understand the value of small things, he distanced himself from his parents as well.

He was happy with his fake life, with rich bratty kids surrounding him, shameless girls throwing themselves over the boy, all the luxuries being available at his one signal made Jungkook feel like he was above everyone.

The money he had had the power to buy anything, that's what Jungkook thought. There was nothing that couldn't be bought, no luxury, no happiness, no person on this planet was priceless and this thinking made the ravenette love money more than anything.

More than his own parents maybe.

But after a month of losing his parents in a car accident, he realised there were things that couldn't be bought. If it was otherwise, Money could have bought his parents life back.

Jungkook was devastated.

Suddenly not having a father to earn for him, to buy every luxury for him and a mother to call him every morning and evening to warn his son in a very gentle way made Jungkook feel so alone in this world.

And more than that, there was no money for him anymore.

Suddenly, all the weight came crashing down onto his shoulders. He had to take up on the business of his father and be a responsible person...something he didn't know he was able to be....something he didn't want to do but had to because of Namjoon.

Taehyung was always there to take care of him, to talk to him when he was sad but there was something that was constantly burning inside Jungkook that was making the boy hate Taehyung with every passing day......not only Taehyung, somewhere deep, Jungkook was hating his father as well for doing injustice with him.

The ravenette would see fakeness in everything his husband did for him, whether it was taking care of his small needs or it was waiting for Jungkook to have dinner together like he always used to do.

Everything was irritating him now.

He had so much inside himself that he wanted to let out but didn't know how to.

Whenever he would try to get angry on Taehyung, the tears in those blue eyes would make the boy change his decision and calm himself down....

Keeping everything within himself.

And it was even more irritating that even when he wanted to hurt Taehyung, he couldn't because of his own heart that would curse at him for making those blue eyes water and pretty face sadden.

Right now, he was sitting in a bar, gulping down drink after drink while his mind was messed with his own thoughts. His friends surrounded him like they always did while Jia, his girlfriend, flirted with one of the ravenette's friend with her elbow resting on Jungkook's hunched shoulder as she grinded her boobs to the ravenette's biceps.

But the ravenette didn't care.

He had his own thoughts running wild in his mind.

But his ears perked up when he heard a familiar name in a voice he hated with everything.