28

^Sunflower is yellow, Rose is red!!Dear Taehyungie

Dear Taehyungie...
Can we sleep in same bed?
😜

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day on the dining table, Taehyung served breakfast to his son who was very excited for the first day of his school making the blonde giggle.

"You know what Gguk....sometimes i think if you are Einstein born in disguise because you never troubled me like any other kid who would throw tantrums before going to school." He giggled making the brunette chuckle.

"Shouldn't you be happy about it,Mom?"

"Yeah...but i also wanted to experience a whiny baby." Taehyung teased the boy sitting beside him as he reserved himself.

"You already had faced enough, Mom...I don't want to make your life harder with my childish acts." Taegguk's voice immediately turned stern making Taehyung confused.

He looked at his son only to see his eyes glaring at someone. The blonde immediately followed his gaze and saw Jungkook walking towards them wearing a blue suit with a white shirt underneath. He still looked as young as ever with his bunny smile on display.

Taehyung immediately looked away and scolded himself for letting his breathe hitch. The blonde ignored Jungkook who came and sat beside him and stirred the oatmeal nervously, doing breathing exercise secretly because in no way he will let his heart beat faster than normal after looking at Jungkook.

''Tae, you again forgot about my breakfast?'' The ravenette asked looking at the table but Taehyung only sighed and started eating his breakfast while Taegguk chuckled to himself.

When Jungkook saw that none of them was ready to talk to him, he picked up another spoon and started eating from Taehyung's bowl making the blonde look at him wide eyed while Taegguk looked at the scene confused.

''What happened? why ain't you eating?'' He asked. Taehyung was about to say something but closed his mouth immediately and looked somewhere else, his face was clearly showing how annoyed he was.

''Tae.....You will be joining museum here in Korea...right?'' The ravenette asked so casually as if there was no issue between them.

''Its none of your business.'' For the first time, the blonde decided to speak.

''Of course, its my business, Tae...you are my husband and its my duty to know everything about you.'' He replied focusing on his breakfast while Taehyung sat in his place in disbelief.

''Look Mr Jeon, I-''

''I'll take you there myself today....but before that, I need to drop Taegguk to his school. Be ready.'' He didn't let Taehyung complete his sentence shutting Taehyung who didn't know what in the universe was happening.