25

'KING' starts with 'Ki' and ends with 'NG'

So does, "KIM TAEHYUNG"
👑👑

BACK TO PRESENT!!

LET'S START FROM WHERE WE LEFT!!

_______

THIRD PERSON POV-

Taehyung stood in front of the same house again which he left seventeen years ago and a sarcastic chuckle left his lips as he looked at the beautiful, elegant building in front of him. Nothing changed over the years, it still looked the same, totally unaffected of how the life of people who used to live there all those years ago took a three sixty turn.

Nothing was same.

Taehyung wasn't same anymore.

While the blonde was busy in his own thoughts, Taegguk looked at his new home, sorry...temporary home with hatred. He didn't want to go to a place where his mother was made to suffer.

He didn't want to live in a place which will remind his mother of his hurtful past.

He didn't want to live under the same roof where his so-called father lives.

''Let's go, Gguk!!'' Taehyung called breaking his son's trance who looked at the blue eyed male lovingly.

''Are you sure, Mom?''

''We don't have any other option, Gguk.''

With that, both of them went inside and Taehyung felt like he was standing on the same spot where he had been standing almost eighteen years ago.

The scene was same. All the maids were standing to welcome them with their smiles on display, just the way they had when Taehyung came to this house after his marriage.

He felt so suffocating as more memories came flashing in his mind making the boy struggle to breathe properly. Tears unknowingly formed in his eyes but he collected himself when Gguk held his hand. Taehyung looked at his son who nodded at the blue eyed boy assuringly.

''I am here with you, Mumma!!''

And that was enough to make the blonde smile.

Jungkook wasn't home yet and Taehyung and Taegguk denied to have dinner as both of them just wanted to go to their room and sleep.

The day has been emotionally exhausting for both of them.

The maids showed them their room but Taehyung's eyes widen when he saw the room that was provided to him. He looked at the maid in horror.

''I-Isn't there any other room?''

''Jungkook asked us to clean this room for you. There are other rooms too if you want, Sir bu-''