31

^This Jeon Jungkook is my addiction!!

Fuck! His lips^

_________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Flashback-

Jimin and Yoongi had already left. Only Taehyung was standing in the living room with Jin while Namjoon had went to check on Ara. Taegguk was still inside the washroom. The blonde fiddled with his fingers as he looked towards the direction in which his son has gone fifteen minutes ago.

He didn't know what he should do right now.

Should he go to his son and console him?

Or should he stay here and give him some space as he need to gather his thoughts and emotion?

The second option seemed better so he just decided to wait for the brunette but his motherly instincts kept the boy on edge. So many thoughts were running in his mind as the words from Taegguk from earlier made his so devastated.

The brunette had so much going inside him and he didn't have anyone to talk about it?

It made Taehyung blink his eyes furiously to push his tears back.

Looking at Taehyung shifting uncomfortably in his seat as he would look towards the door to check if his son was here or not, Jin, who was observing the boy very closely till now, smiled to himself.

He may not feel the pain through which Taehyung was going but being a mother, he knew what it feel when their kid is not okay. Taehyung looked like he will break down again any moment so he decided to talk to the blonde.

''Tae!'' Jin's voice flinched the boy a little but he immediately smiled weakly. ''I am sorry, H-Hyung. I was j-'' The blonde tried to explain but an assuring nod from Jin shut the boy.

''I know Tae....you don't need to explain. I can understand what you may be feeing right now. Don't worry, he will be back soon.''

''But Hyung....he had so much inside him and he never talked to me about it. He always showed that he hate Jungkook while all he had inside himself were endless complaints from his father. My s-son acted to be strong for me while he was breaking inside everyday... I feel like I failed, I couldn't understand him.....I t-thought......I- ...why life is so hard, Hyung?'' He asked helplessly, blue eyes already shining like ocean.

Jin held Taehyung's hand and squeezed it assuringly.

''Tae....Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Taegguk never said anything to you because he had seen you struggling, he had witnessed how you sacrificed your sleep to make sure that he sleep peacefully. Your son is not a normal kid, Tae.....he understand you. He is mature enough to see that you tried your best and that's why he never talked to you about it because he didn't want you to feel bad for not been able to give him enough love......'' Jin paused for a moment while Taehyung looked down in disappointment.