6

^Ahem!!

^Ahem!!...Its better if i don't say anything about this one🥵

_____________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde entered his house with a fake smile on his lips as he didn't want his son to know what happened. Though, he knew Taegguk could see through his lies but he still tried. Wiping his face once again and taking a deep breathe, Taehyung walked inside straightening his clothes. His heart was leaping in his chest as the boy didn't know how will he able to hide his tears from his son but he took a breathe of relief when he saw the living room empty.

Its then when he remembered his son calling him again and again when he was recklessly driving towards his home as he wanted to go away as far as possible from Jungkook. He immediately took out his phone and saw some texts from his son asking him to take care of himself as he was going out for a few hours.

Taehyung didn't felt like doing anything so he just walked to his room and lie on the bed looking at the ceiling with blank eyes. Recalling his worst phase of his life, Taehyung's blue eyes started shining like the deep, vast sea as they became glossy and in no time, tears after tears were running down the corner of his eyes as the boy looked at the ceiling unblinking, his mind wandering every possible place.

The boy put his hand over his heart but immediately removed it from there as he had touched something forbidden. The fast thud of his pumping machine inside his chest made the boy regret acknowledging its presence.

He had been living alone since years but he never felt this much pain.

The blonde was feeling like someone has fisted his heart and he is not letting it beat properly.

As if his heart was bleeding.

Bleeding again after seventeen years.

The boy was happy in his small world then why Jungkook has to come back to ruin everything again for him? Why can't he let Taehyung live his life the way he want? Just why can't Taehyung be happy on his own?

The blonde bit on his inner cheek as he didn't want to cry out. He didn't want to get weak again. He had prepared himself for last seventeen years. He can't let his guards down so easily and break down again. He had practiced holding back his tears millions of times then why he was finding it so hard to do that today?

The blonde didn't know what was hurting him more. Jungkook's appearance out of sudden or his own pathetic self on which the boy don't have any control. He thought that he was over Jungkook.

Or maybe he was.

But this sudden appearance of Jungkook made the boy go back seventeen years in his life. He felt like he was standing at the same place from where he started his new journey with a small life taking breathes inside him.