16

^my ideal cindrella Story

__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde walked into the cafeteria of the college with his best friend Park Jimin. A boy who had always been with Taehyung through his highs and lows. Though Jimin was a son of a rich businessman but he was extremely sweet and kind hearted so when a group of rich kids were bullying the boy in his high school, Jimin had rescued him and since then, both of them had been inseparable.

The blonde got admission in the same University as Jimin on scholarship making their bond even more strong.

Park Jimin was a short heighted, cute boy with small brown eyes and silver hairs. He was very protective over Taehyung since the starting, in fact, he was so protective for the blonde that even Taehyung used to fear. He would try to hide if someone had bullied him because he knew that Jimin will break his bully's bones.

Both the boys walked to their usual table. The girls in the hall checked the silver haired out with hungry eyes but he didn't care. His Junior stand up only for a man.

On the other hand, None of them found Taehyung worthy enough to spare a glance at him. To be honest, all the girls were jealous of him as he got the beauty which no girl had while boys, they only saw the baggy clothes and a nerdy attitude in the blonde. Everyone ignored the boy as if his existence didn't even matter.

But did Taehyung cared?

Yes, he did.

In the beginning.

It would hurt him like hell when people would ignore him or bully him. He couldn't understand why people don't find him good enough to be friends with him.  Wasn't he a human?

But things changed gradually. He found Jimin and the boy was enough to keep Taehyung happy. Having a friend like Park Jimin was truely a blessing for the blonde. The silver haired boy cared for him like an elder brother. He was fun loving, he was caring and more than that, he was understanding.

Now, no one matter for Taehyung except his loved ones. He don't care if people hate him or judge him anymore. He had accepted the reality that he was meant to be alone and suffer in this world so whatever happen around him, he choose to ignore it.

"Tae.....what will you have?" Jimin asked as the blonde sat down on his usual seat.

"Nothing, Chim...I am fine." The answer Jimin get everytime he ask Taehyung what he wants so Jimin also did what he does everytime.

He came back after fiver minutes with two burgers and soft drink for himself while a strawberry smoothie for his best friend whose eyes widen again.

Nothing new.

"Chim...why you bought this again?" He asked narrowly.

"Coz I can't eat alone. I need a companion." A sharp reply from his bestie and the blonde smiled. He knew he can never win against Park Jimin.