58

_________

_________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Taegguk was walking in the living room worriedly, rubbing hands in anticipation as he waited for his mother or father to come down.

It was pretty early in the morning. The brunette never wakes up so early in the morning but today, he couldn't sleep even for a minute. He was dreading how life is gonna be after today if his parents parted ways.

The sun hasn't came up yet, the earth was welcoming the light that spreads in the blue sky before the sun actually comes up the horizon while trees and plants were waiting for those magical sun rays that's essential for their survival.

Morning was pretty usual outside the Jeon Mansion, same trees dancing with the cold breeze, same beautiful hues in the sky, same birds chirping cheerfully but Taegguk cared less about them.

He was worried what was going to happen today.

His mother had asked the boy to pack his things as they were going to leave today and Taegguk was worried as hell.

Not only for himself as he will be leaving his father once again but for his parents too.

He had seen clearly how their happiness lies in each other and if they parted ways today, he was afraid that he will never be able to see Taehyung's smile.

And about his father, he was helpless.

The fact that Jungkook will have no one after they leave, it made the boy tear up.

He was still walking to and fro when he saw the blonde walking down with a butler carrying his bag. It made Taegguk's face go pale. He forgot to breathe and tears made its way into his brown eyes when he realised that that was it.

That the time has came.

That he will be going back to his old life again.

The blonde came and stood in front of Taegguk, blue eyes not meeting Taegguk's making the brunette anticipated. He was hoping for some miracle that can give him all the happiness in a moment by reuniting his parents but he heard his hopes shattering when Taehyung avoided to look at him in eyes.

''M-Mom?'' He called desperately but the blonde kept his face blank.

Taegguk was about to say something when his eyes fell on Jungkook walking down the same stairs, face devoid of any emotions and hairs a mess. It scared Taegguk to the core.

He was still not able to believe that it was really happening.

The ravenette looked at his son and smiled weakly making Taegguk shake his head.

''This can't be happening....T-This is crazy. How can both of you be so normal with walking away from each other?'' He asked in disbelief, weak, teary eyes pleading his parents. He didn't want to meddle earlier between Taekook but now, when the water has gone over the head, he felt like he needed to do something.