17

Thank God his father didn't use condom that night!!😉

____________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde was in the kitchen, preparing dinner while the yelling and cursing of Jungkook and his friends resonated in the house. For some reason, the ravenette was back home before his usual time making the blonde confused but he couldn't ask anything so he decided to busy himself.

Fifteen minutes wouldn't have passed when he felt someone standing behind him. The boy jumped and immediately turned around and his eyes widen in horror as soon as he saw the same man looking at him with his filthy eyes while lips were curled into a smirk.

"Hey babyboy." Choi greeted making the boy almost gag at the nickname.

"W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked pushing himself more into the kitchen counter in order to increase the distance between himself and the man.

"You don't know?" Choi asked in amusement. Taehyung shook his eyes even when he knew why that man was standing in kitchen while his friends were in the living room.

"Oh C'mon sweetheart..... Don't make daddy suffer." Choi said getting ready to step ahead when Taehyung raised his hands to stop the boy.

"Don't come near m-me."

"Why? Are you scared,baby?" The man asked when Taehyung protested.

"See...I a-am not what you are thinking. P-Please stay away from me " the boy requested, his eyes getting teary.

"What you think I am thinking about you?" Choi asked in amusement.

"I don't k-know. Your intentions are not good. Please leave me a-alone." The blonde requested again,not looking at the man in front of him as he feared he may break down if he looked at his molester.

"Oh Shut up, I-"

"Choi?" The man was stilled in his action by a deep, almost warning voice that belonged to none other than Jungkook.

Taehyung immediately looked at his husband in relief, his tears ready to roll down his cheeks in relief while Jungkook stood in the doorway, looking at both Taehyung and Choi one by one blankly.

The proximity in which Taehyung and Choi was somewhere made the ravenette angry. Choi was holding the blonde by his wrist and the blonde was wriggling in his hlod to set himself free.

"What's going on here?" The ravenette asked to his asshole of a friend who chuckled to hide his nervousness of being almost caught.

"N-Nothing, JK....I was here to get a bottle of water." He very expertly lied but licked his lips when the ravenette kept looking at him for a moment longer than needed.