Chapter 45: Trending On Social Media

Începe de la început

    In addition, Riddhima never questioned that decision because somewhere she needed that fresh air. 

    While having dinner last weekend, she told Vansh that she decided to start college the very next week. 

    Vansh was happy to hear that but he knew that he had to arrange a lot of security for her, as Riddhima was being trolled brutally on social media under the hashtag #golddigger_girl. 

    Vansh disconnected the DTH connection at home and blocked all the social media websites along with google, he got her phone number changed so that she would only be able to call Ritu among her friends.

     While sitting on the bed Vansh called Angre and suggested him, "Ask your wife to visit places in Italy where our men can protect her." 

    "Boss, why are you saying so?", Angre asked sounding upset and curious at the same time. 

    "I want to show Dr. Mehta the consequences of double crossing me at the same time I don't want his daughter to suffer for his mistakes. Secondly, your Boss is longing for his wife, so how can I allow you to stay peacefully with your wife, that too you being my personal assistant cum manager cum chief of Raisinghania Security Pvt Ltd. Things should be equal.", Vansh replied with a devilish smirk on his face. 

    Angre couldn't believe his ears, took a deep breathe and said yes to his Boss's demand while Vansh was satisfied after throwing the anger for Riddhima in him to his PA.

    Riddhima was getting ready for college, while Vansh, Angre, John and Shakib were waiting for her in the living room. 

    The moment she saw John, she smiled at him, as her favourite bodyguard was standing to guard her with his life, which of course didn't go unnoticed by Vansh. 

    The moment she came close to them, Vansh started to explain to her the security design. 

    "Riddhima, you have my number on speed dial so if you face any problem whether it's big or small, just call me. Inside the campus, Reh is your guard. Shakib and John will be outside your college. Never go anywhere without informing them. Am I clear?" 

    "Reh? Is he also part of your security team?", Riddhima asked in astonishment. 

    "Not really. Reh is Smith's younger brother.", Vansh informed her. 

    Riddhima was silently amazed, thinking that the man before her was stalking her everywhere like a gentleman.

    Vansh had a meeting with the Cricket Board of India regarding the Cricket Premier League. 

    Boycott CPL was on trend following Vansh's announcement about his marriage to Riddhima, who was arrested in the drug case. 

    The chairman of the board said, "Mr. Raisinghania we are facing sponsorship issues and the media is turning against us because of your wife's arrest. We want you to come clean in the media in any way you can." 

    "I can understand. It will only take a week and everything will be in place and I guarantee you a bombarding profit from CPL. What about the other team owner?", Vansh said. 

    "They are also worried about the business. Everyone has put a lot of money into CPL.", the chairman replied. 

    Vansh nodded and moved out with Angre and the PR team.  

    A Bentley Mullsane arrived in front of Elite College along with 2 SUVs surrounding it. 

    The armed security came out of the SUV and opened the door of Bentley Mullsane while Riddhima stepped out of it. 

    In a split second she was surrounded by camera flashes and about 50 to 60 media personnel who were almost hitting Riddhima's face with a mic in their hand. 

    Extreme chaos was created by media in such a way that Shakib, John and other security personnel were unable to form a circle with their hands joining each other keeping Riddhima in the centre. 

    The situation became worst when the common people present over there started taunting by chanting 'the gold-digger girl'. 

    Riddhima was shaking, she was unable to reach the door of the car which was just 4 feet away from her present position. 

    Shakib tricked the people standing at the back side of Riddhima then caught her wrist and hurriedly directed her to sit inside the car. 

    All the three cars then drove off from that place. 

    Riddhima broke down in tears sitting inside the car. She clutched her bag opening it's she took a look at the gun which she kept inside that bag when found it to be suspicious in the weapon room. 

    While Riddhima put importance on her self-respect, even her husband never sought to hurt it. However, those who don't even know her in person traumatized her with their words. 

    But, the media will definitely get their TRP while running the news on air.

How was the chapter?....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......