- Notte World (1) -

"Woah who's that?"
"She's looks like a goddess!"
"Hey! Stop drooling on my shoes!"

I stood in the middle of Notte world, idly tapping on my phone, pretending everything was fine when in reality, it wasn't.

Those two fuckers didn't give me any other information and left soon after telling me my supposedly "dead" mother was in fact alive.

My thoughts ran wild the entire night. Where was she now? How was she alive? Does she remember me? Did she choose to leave me with that hell of a family? Why-

"Krystalina! Over here!" A chorus of voices broke my cloudy reverie.

Mira, Zoe and Joy slid a pair of fluffy white bunny ears over my hair and ferociously dragged me into the amusement park, the guys close behind.

"Damn, what school are they from?"
"That's J high school's fashion dept for you!"
"Ugh the visuals, I'm so jealous."

"Jiho, let's go together!" Me and Daniel called out to him seeing as he was left out.

I haven't been here in ages... I remembered two trips here in particular. Once when I came here with Dylan and Kyle and the other... with her...

"PUHAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing when I saw dumbo ears Jace and Tabasco Vasco wearing matching Minnie Mouse ears.

That's right! I'm here to have fun, not to drown in all of those long gone memories.

I secretly snuck on some leopard ears on Jay, Daniel even Zack. And thanks to my amazing martial art skills, they didn't notice until a full hour passed!

After many puppy eyes later, I finally agreed to go on the disco pow pow ride. Where Joy was flinging herself around like a maniac.

"Jeez Joy, if you wanted to sit next to Daniel, you could've just asked." I sighed after hearing the countless snap of her bones.

I flipped of the guys who were gawping at us with those nasty stares before draping a blanket over the girls' legs.

"K-Krystal, I think you should have a blanket too." Daniel muttered not looking at me directly.

I glanced up to see three red faces and the rest of the guys with trickling nose bleeds. (Exaggeration to the max <3)

I looked down to see my exposed legs and quickly threw a blanket on as well after cursing the schools' skimpy ass uniform.

I pushed past the goo goo eyed crowd only to be swamped with another group of guys begging for signatures and selfies. I guess the reveal of my musical identity was still quite fresh.

We went around and tried out a couple of games and rides. We even took a few photo-booth photos where the memories of the past trips came crashing into me like a wave

"85 Points!!" Zack boasted as he handed me a ugly sponge bob pikachu hybrid.

"Notte world's first 99 points!!" The hammer machine announced loudly.

The guy holding the hammer was around our age. Tall and well built with hair falling into his eyes. The guy handed me a giant pink teddy bear with a bright smile.

"For you.." he said, smirking at Zack and the ugly stuffed toy he gave me in my hand.

"You, how dare-" Zack started, trembling with shame.

"Nah, pink isn't my color." I cut him off, hugging the pickabob plushie to my chest and walking away.

We decided to split up and with much convincing, I was finally able to get some much needed alone time to myself.

I stalked over to a corn dog stand, ignoring the stares and whispers that erupted as I passed by.

"One potato mozzarella corn dog please" I said over the counter towards the dazed seller.

"Umm hello?" I said as I waved a hand in front of his face.

"Oh yes! Sorry! Here you go! It's on the house!" He said blushing as he handed me a corn dog with his phone number on a slip of paper.

"Nope, I'll cover that, you will surely get into trouble with your manager if you give that out for free won't you?" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see the same guy that offered me that pink teddy bear.

"It's okay." I said back to the seller, handing him my black card only to be stopped by the weird guy's grip on my wrist.

What on earth is with this crazy guy?

I shook his hand off and he slyly took the chance to pay for my corn dog.

"You- what are you doing?" I exclaimed as he dragged me underneath a cluster of palm trees.

"I knew you would've been startled and if I said I didn't do all of this because you were hot... I would be lying. You see, I've been meaning to talk to you for a while Krystalina... CEO of K cooperation-" he started to which I cut him off with a punch to the jaw.

"Do you think my secret identity in the business world is something to be disclosed of in a children's park?" I retorted, fuming with rage.

"Haha.. I guess the rumors about you being fiesty was correct. You're right, I should have introduced myself first. I'm Min Jun Park, heir of Park cooperation." He said, smiling with his hand behind his neck.

He was about to continue when my trained hearing picked up some commotion coming from inside the girls bathroom we were outside of. The voices sounded familiar!

"Look, I appreciate everything but we'll continue this conversation in my office once you make a proper appointment. Here, you can have this." I said as I handed him the corn dog he payed for before dashing towards the commotion.

Min Jun's POV

*Ring Ring*

"Yes father, I met Krystalina Kim... No, she didn't seem to remember me... She's still the same as always, still the most perfect girl I have ever laid my eyes on..."

"Yes, I agree with your decision father..."

"As per your wishes and mine,

I will get married to her..."

Authors Note 💕
Hey guyss, I desperately need your help. So I'm not sure whether to make this book into a romance or not so I would like your opinions. Could you please comment on this chapter to if you would like Krystalina to have love interests and if so how many and who? I love you guys! Thank you for reading!! <3