- The Library -

"Ughhh, I need coffee."

Kouji, that little shit! As soon as I left Charles office last night, the purple haired brat freaking kidnapped me and forced me to play video games with him the entire night. If only I hadn't asked him to help me hack into Dylan's phone last year, then I would be at home sleeping right now. Kouji knew he wouldn't be able to extort money from me for the favor, so instead that brat decided to guilt trip me into doing shit with him.

I swung open the glass door belonging to the cafe by the street. All the randos in the cafe started whispering, gawping at me like goldfishes, have I met them or something? I ignored all of them as I walked up to the counter to place my order.

"I'll have a hot vanilla latte." I said, completely sleep deprived as I looked up to see a vaguely familiar face.

"It's you! Krystalina Kim!" The guy with really big ears said as he stared at me, surprised. Big ears... wait didn't Tabasco's friend also have big ears?

"Oh! You're Tabasco's friend!" I blurted out. "Hey! It's Vasco not Tabasco!" He yelled, correcting me. "Yeah yeah whatever" I ignored his protests as I scanned the pastry case.

Wait... isn't that Daniel over there?

I paid for my coffee and croissant as I made my way to the back of the cafe. Daniel spotted me and waved cheerfully, beside him sat an elder woman, Is that his mother? "Hey Daniel!" I greeted back and turned to the woman, expecting Daniel to introduce us. I later found out that the woman was actually his friend's mum. She was such a sweet and caring woman, I warmed up to her straight away. I wished I had a mother like that, his friend must be extremely lucky.

I arrived at my estate, sipping on my warm coffee. Dylan decided it would be a great idea to drag me to the library with him, after all he was still a high school student. I just don't understand why we would need to go to a public library when we own one of the biggest libraries in all of Korea right in the estate.

I sighed internally as we stepped out of Dylan's flaming red Ferrari. "You're such a show off" I accused Dylan. Who in their right mind would drive a ridiculous sports car to the public library, Dylan only responded with a smug grin.

"Are those two a couple?"

"They look perfect for each other."

"Wow, good looking and rich!"

I looked around and saw a familiar face, what's with me seeing familiar faces today? I groaned when I realized who it was.

Zack fucking Lee

I almost laughed as he pretended not to know me, shoving his hands in his pockets and staring at the floor. I decided to leave him alone for today, as long as he doesn't cause any trouble. Me and Dylan walked into the library, chatting and laughing absentmindedly.

Zack's POV

Are they really a couple? An unsettling feeling set into my stomach. Wait why I'm I feeling jealous?

NO! IM IN LOVE WITH MIRA NOT HER! AHHHHH.

I was having a mental breakdown. I had wanted to accompany Mira to the library, hoping to spend more time with her. What I didn't expect was to see her show up to the public library with some weird guy! Will she beat me up again if I cause trouble? I need to make a better impression, she probably thinks that I'm a total ass right now.

WAIT! WHY DO I CARE WHAT SHE THINKS? AHHHHH.

I was looking forward to spending time with Mira but right now...

| boys room | girls room|

WHY THE HELL ARE WE SEPARATED!? I noticed Krystal's boyfriend, NO!, Krystal's friend had the same expression as me. So he was here for the same reason as well huh? WHY THAT LITTLE SHI-

Wtf Zack? Stop being a petty little bitch, I consoled myself as I calmed down.

End of Zack's POV

I didn't realize public libraries had separate rooms for boys and girls, that's so weird. I set down my MacBook and AirPods on the desk, I consciously looked to the girl sitting in the seat beside me. She seemed to have recognized me, to come to think of it, she does look pretty familiar. "Do I know you?" I asked her, unsure. "O-oh yeah! We're in the same class" she replied cheerfully. We chatted for a while and I found out that her name is Mira Kim and that she came here with Zack. Jeez what is a sweet girl like Mira doing with an asshole like Zack? I thought.

Me and Mira were getting pretty hungry so we decided to hit he snack bar. I sent a quick text to Dylan and we headed downstairs. "Krystal! I missed you so much!" Dylan ran up to me and enveloped me in a hug. "What the hell! We've only been separated for an hour" I retorted, rolling my eyes. I see Mira had called Zack down too and I was now introducing Mira to Dylan. I sensed someone staring at me so I glanced up and saw a really shady dude staring at my chest. Dylan noticed it too and judging by his face, he was seconds away from scratching the man's eyeballs out, I signaled him to calm down.

After a quick meal of corn dogs and extra spicy ramen, we headed up again to continue our work. To Dylan's dismay, wasn't he the one who wanted to come to the library? I exited the building for a quick breather until I noticed Zack smoking right in front of the learning institution. How insolent! I thought. I watched as an elderly woman came up to ask him for directions, he quickly got rid of the cigarette and politely responded, bowing 90 degrees.

HAHAHAHA! That reminded my of what Dylan and Kyle used to do, though the both of them had given up on smoking long before. I leaned on the brick wall, watching in amusement as that disgusting guy from the snack bar and his lackeys taunted him. Mira told me that she made Zack promise not to fight today. I watched him feel the pain and humiliation from not being able to beat the living daylights out of those assholes, it was almost funny, ALMOST.

I went back inside the Library, Dylan had texted me that he was done with his work and ready to go home. I watched Zack getting humiliated a teeny bit more, It was getting pretty concerning considering the fact that he literally looked like an incarnation of satan. Dylan came down and we were about to leave until...

"Ah come on! Give me your number and other things..." I felt a heavy arm drape across my shoulders, falling next to my chest.

"Okay? Anyways aren't J high chicks... all sluts?" It was one of the guys that were bothering Zack.

Mira looked alarmed. Dylan was already going in for a punch and so was Zack, they were fast, but I was faster.

*BAMMM*

The guy fell to the ground completely toothless, and with a disfigured nose... well shit... everyone stood there frozen with shock. I turned to face those disgusting guys and their plastic girlfriends "Fuck Off." I gave them the middle finger and walked to the exit. Dylan was marching right behind me, not even fazed.

"Zack, I saved you from breaking your promise with Mira... you owe me." I turned around, briefly making eye contact with the poor guy before leaving the library.

Authors Note
Here is a fat chapter for you guysss! Thank you sosososo much for reading and voting! Ily <3